My review & testimonial

nickn0it

Registered
First of all, thanks to all the support that you (fantasy.cat community/members) gave me at this moment.

I recently bought this cheat (lifetime), and after few matches on matchmaking, i realize that I didn't buy any cheat, on the contrary, a cheat totally undetectable and somehow effective, this if there is "patience" (as I had) in the configuration of the cheat, in order to stay in perfect condition to play safely. This cheat has ranked me up so fast, even don't remember (how many times) the number of games i played to climb so easily and fast.
I've purchased others cheats, and no other is like this and honestly, this is a must buy if you're considering cheating without being detected.
Well, without further delay, I will then talk about my honest, honest and direct opinion about what I am about to cheat about the following aspects:

. Aimbot/Humanizer - ( 9/10 ) ----- With new update ( 10/10 )

At first glance fantasy.cat may look simple but it's all you're going to need. I have not once been called out for cheating and the aimbot remains very powerful yet very silent and assistant to your actual aim. This is the perfect cheat to give you the edge you need.
Works in a simple way, that as you play with time you will realize that it seems natural to shoot, that it seems that you hardly even realize that you are active in the configuration, and at the moment the best humanizer I have used. Looks smooth, clean and easy. The rcsx and rcxy are weak on propose but for me personaly I would need a little more strong recoil, I believe it is a matter of getting used to it or train a little more recoil control.

. Triggerbot - ( 10/10 )

Smooth and super legit! Its a simple trigger , easly to use and effective. In the past I used alot of triggerbot to do that lucky shots, but nowday's I just play with humanizer, but this triggerbot is one of the best's that I ever used, the speed of it make's me put this community triggetbot in the first place.

. Visuals - ( 9/10 )

They seem great but I like to play competitive cs which for me invalidates almost all visuals.

. Setup/configuration - ( 7/10 )

The Menu/configurator for me is the weakest part of fantast cat at the moment. Not that is not working, it should work that way, but when I installed fantasy cat for the fist time I was a little lost. Not that there is no documentation or help (everything is writen on the guides or is somewhere on the forum and the community is incredible helping you) but when you are trying to figure it all out, get used to it and everything you need to change, it becomes slightly simpler. However, if the configuration is done on an AIM server with the bots, everything becomes easier to play later. And one of the things that is good is undoubtedly the help that the fantasy.cat community gives with all the information and codes needed to set up, I speak from experience as I did before I started playing deathmatch and matchmakings.

. Chams - ( 7/10 )

It would need brighter colors on chams (my opinion, although not using), to make it easier to see enemies, because as they must calculate there are monitors who support well the colors that are currently predefined in the cheat, as there are monitors that are older and such and that you can't see the dolls in detail etc... (I do not need to comment because they already know what I am going to say xD). But anyway, it is something (for who uses) that need to train and learn and get used to the new chams and try to get it lowering on color till they let play without it again.

. Admins/staffs support - ( 10/10 )

As i said before, i had all support needed when needed. Simple and fast. The best support.

. Community - ( 10/10 )

The only non-toxic CSGO cheating community i swear to god. Ive only been here for a day and just by reading the threads and posts people are making, everyone seems very friendly with each other. Beware though ... the community is very strict. If you are lazy and dont read the guide or resources, you are going to pay the price. Which is understandable bcuz its probably annoying for admins and members to deal with people who cant follow directions. I've been part of many csgo cheating communities, this is the only community where the members aren't filled with noobs or toxic ppl. People here dont talk about or care about drama and invite bad vibes.

In conclusion:

I do not regret buying the cheat (lifetime). I think that after the testimonial I wrote and all that I had previously discussed in the topics, a lot of the answer to this conclusion is more than obvious, in other words, " I am not sorry even once to have made this bet on buying the cheat (lifetime) ". Great work guys!

Last edited:
OP
nickn0it

nickn0it

Registered
thnx for the testimonial :3

Thanks.
It is a pleasure to be able to help and contribute to the maximum for the growth of this community as well as to improve and / or to arrange alternatives to improve the cheat. As many have already given their testimonial, I found it well after some games made (with the cheat turned on and tested) give my honest opinion. :)

arm13

Registered
Nice testimonial, thanks for posting. :ok_hand:
. Community - ( 10/10 )

The only non-toxic CSGO cheating community i swear to god. Ive only been here for a day and just by reading the threads and posts people are making, everyone seems very friendly with each other.
People here dont talk about or care about drama and invite bad vibes.
thanks for the kind words too, feel free to join our chats too if you have the time. :eyes:

Malaqueco

2019 Award Show Winner
VIP
2023 Award Show
Welcome my friend!
I invited nickn0it to the community as he is a good player and a very nice and trustfull friend.
I am delighted to see that he is happy with fantasy (both in game and here) and I believe he will be a very helpfull community contributor.

:ok_hand:

Back