Streamer Review for Astrogalaxy!

blastoff

Registered
Hello I bought the cheat 2 weeks ago and I am ready to give my review! I am an active streamer on twitch.tv. I get around 30 viewers every stream. No bans or callouts. Here is my review:

Aimbot [10/10]:
I have used many other cheats before this and so far this cheat has the best aimbot. You can take a test on their site that does your settings for you. If you dont like it, you can always change your settings. There are so many different settings for your aimbot. There are at least 30 different ways to customize it. The triggerbot is part of the aimbot and it is kind of like an autoshoot. I didnt like it at first but after i got used to it, it carried me with a few games. It looks very legit.

Visuals [9/10]:
There are basic visuals. I can say that most of the visuals are stream proof. I do not use glow or chams because they are not. When I am streaming I only use the bomb and crosshair visuals. I am very happy with it. The only problem I have with visuals is that the stream proof visuals do not work in fullscreen mode. Someone on the forum posted how to bypass it but it doesnt work for me. It is not that big of a deal for me but if you really need to play in fullscreen, you can only use glow, chams, hitsound and the sound esp i think.

Setup [6/10]:
To get the cheat running you need to install a mouse driver. There is an installer that directs you on how to do it. When I ran it, I had to disable secure boot then restart my computer a few times for the driver to completely install. This was the easy part. The hard part is the settings. I understand why it is made like this because there are so many customization options and new features are added often, but you might spend some time finding the right settings that are comfortable to you if you just got the cheat. There is no menu but a linux terminal command line type of thing where you can put your commands in to change your settings. As i said, i understand why it's made like this because the amount of settings cant fit into a clean menu. But there are people on the forum who have made a menu gui.

tldr: There are too many ways to customize the cheat. It is overwhelming if you're new.

Security [10/10]:
This is the most secure cheat I have ever used. The cheat runs from ring0 and the developer really cares about keeping his members safe. The cheat uses ring0 exploits to keep it safe.

Community [10/10]:
I have not had any problems with anyone in the community. Lifetime members do get a lot more privileges though. I will upgrade when my license expires.

wandermaus

Registered
Hey for your problem with the fullscreen. When you have a streched res or just a other res then your native screen, just set you screen res to the one you want to use in win. Then start cs in windowed fullscreen. Thats a very ez and fast way to do it.

princess

Retired Administrator/Moderator
Hey for your problem with the fullscreen. When you have a streched res or just a other res then your native screen, just set you screen res to the one you want to use in win. Then start cs in windowed fullscreen. Thats a very ez and fast way to do it.
Doesn't that still technically make it in windowed mode?

Back