My quick overview

LTx

Registered
Hello dear comrades-in-arms :)
Here is a little overview of the cat as I see it

Humanizer: 10/10

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! This great tool fits my playstyle perfectly. I dont wanna rage and go full blatan with 50+ kills and 120 points every match. I just use a small fov - and the result is awesome.
Shots you would hit without the cat in 1 of 10 times you are now hittling like 6-7 of 10 times - and they are legit as F! It's not even spotable on 0,25 speed in demo.

Trigger: 10/10

Works safe and fast, not more to expect from a traiggerbot. Gets the job perfectly done.

Visuals ?/10
Don't use them. I tested glow vs bots and it worked too. So it should be just fine!

Team, Admin & the Community 10/10:

I just love the great documentation in this forum. This is something you might miss when you have tried other tools. Every feature is perfectly explained either by the staff or a member of the forum. If there is a question, the admin is incredible fast and competent in finding a solution. (Thx by that side :))

Conclusion: Get that thing. I don't see ANYTHING that might disappoint someone who is looking for a LEGIT und SECURITY-ORIENTED tool.

Best regards!

LTx

MajestiC1337

Registered

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! This great tool fits my playstyle perfectly. I dont wanna rage and go full blatan with 50+ kills and 120 points every match. I just use a small fov - and the result is awesome.
Shots you would hit without the cat in 1 of 10 times you are now hittling like 6-7 of 10 times - and they are legit as F! It's not even spotable on 0,25 speed in demo.

Works safe and fast, not more to expect from a traiggerbot. Gets the job perfectly done.

Visuals ?/10
Don't use them. I tested glow vs bots and it worked too. So it should be just fine!

I just love the great documentation in this forum. This is something you might miss when you have tried other tools. Every feature is perfectly explained either by the staff or a member of the forum. If there is a question, the admin is incredible fast and competent in finding a solution. (Thx by that side :))

Conclusion: Get that thing. I don't see ANYTHING that might disappoint someone who is looking for a LEGIT und SECURITY-ORIENTED tool.

Best regards!

LTx
Hey can you link me your discord please

MajestiC1337

Registered

Visuals ?/10

Best regards!

LTx
Welcome to the forum

Back