Fantasy review! :)

artskh

ENTRY MACHINE
First
of all I want to cite that I have already obtained all of most diff
erent legit cheats around here, making no one leave me in their community. :flushed:

Secound I confess to being impressed by this community.

Third thing , I will make a simple and fast read thread so people don't skip all I write and it will be easy to read!

:fire:Humanizer - Score - 10/10
rev - Why a 10? Well keep it simple they done it basic to use and 100% adjustable to each user, best humanizer that I haver seen around community's. Adjustable to each playstyle too, beeing able to have legitness flicks and a good precision.

:dab:Triggerbot - Score - 9/10
rev - Its a simple trigger , easly to use and effective. In the past I used alot of triggerbot to do that lucky shots, but nowday's I just play with humanizer, but this triggerbot is one of the best's that I ever used, the speed of it make's me put this community triggetbot in the first place.

:eyes:Wallhack/Visuals and chams - Score - ?/10
rev- In my opinion only each user by himself can give the opinion of visuals, just because of the different options and styles of each visual option, I tried it and it seems pretty cool! But I can't talk to much about this because in my playstyle I don't use visuals ! :)

:smirk:
Fantasy Menu - Score - 10/10
rev- THE BEST, simple, legit, you can even use it on lan's nobody will notice that you have open CMD :smirk:, I use my game in fullscreen mode so I don't use fantasy.x as I said im a legit player so I make everything simple and legit to use.

Community - Score - ?/10

rev- I can't tell much about it because im new around here, but people here seems to be so patient and cool, making this a professional, friendly and chill community.

ADMINS - Score - 10/10
rev- only 3 things - Fast service, very useful, always available to help and direct to the subject that you need making this the best CM that I every was been.

How I feel using fantasy ? :sunglasses::joy::ok_hand:

giphy.gif

Hope I see you guys around and with fantasy together! feel free to ask me anything im here to help anyone! Thanks for reading my review!

Peace,

ARTSKH

Back