1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

1 Month Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by MrRoger1, Jan 30, 2019.

1. MrRoger1

MrRoger1 Lifetime Members

This entire system and community is awesome. I have been using it for an entire month now and will be upgrading to the lifetime membership. It took me about a day of tinkering with the settings to get them how I like it and after that its been great ever since with no adjustments. I went from nova 3 to master guardian elite within the month. When players spectate me they think I'm just really good and no one suspects me of cheating. Except for those three guys I one deag'd back to back lol. Overall great experience and the community here is super helpful. 10 out of 10 would recommend to anyone interested in legit hacking.

Crez likes this.
  2. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Thanks for your review

3. all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape /d/ is for dickgirls