1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

2 Months Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by baby girl, Dec 6, 2018.

1. baby girl

baby girl SDK Contributor

Overview

This is the end of my second month with fantasy.cat. I was going to post a review last month but I'm not a very fast worker/thinker. I needed more time. And I'm ready for a detailed and honest review. This cheat is an actual "legit cheat". If you're looking for a cheat that is designed for
    1. Ranking up
    2. Boosting
    3. Streaming
    4. LAN/Tournament Play
    5. Safety for your Steam Accounts
    Then fantasy.cat is exactly what you're looking for.

Humanizer/Aimbot (10/10)
    I've used a lot of cheats in my past...
    • Lethality
    • RedeyeCheats
    • Omniaim
    • iCheat
    • Aimware
    Too many cheats to list. The humanizer is the best I've ever used. It's very smooth, natural and different. There are more than 10 ways to customize the aimbot. If that scares you, don't worry there is an online test that uses your mouse DPI and movement pattern to determine the right settings for you. I don't know how the test works, but it perfectly set me up.

The humanizer is the strongest feature about the cheat. I'm not the type of person to say something like this, but it's actually perfect.

Visuals (9/10)

I know this cheat is one of the actual rare "legit cheats" out here. Fancy visuals is not an option. That doesn't bother me. There are a collection of visuals that do its job. Nothing out of the ordinary. The good thing is that they're all stream proof besides glow and chams. I have been a bit active on twitch since using this cheat.

The only reason I'm giving this a 9/10 is because the cheat won't allow fullscreen mode with any stream-proof visuals. The good thing about this is that the cheat (especially the humanizer) somehow destroys any input lag. My friend @all_sex_is_rape doesn't like windowed/fullscreen windowed mode because of input lag, but whenever he runs the cheat, it disappears. It's a win-win situation.

So 9/10 strictly because potato PC users can't experience all visuals. The funny thing is, I'm not sure why people buy cheats (an add-on) if their PC can't run CS:GO that well by itself lol. But hey, welcome to the internet.

Community (10/10)

Everyone is really friendly to each other. Before I showed up, I read other testimonials and always saw "the only non-toxic community". I'd have to agree with this. Everyone is chill, funny and laid back. Once in a while an idiot gets accepted, but they get their access revoked or shut up pretty quickly.

Admins/Moderators are always available. They're instantly responding most of the time. The developer updates the cheat frequently. If someone experiences a glitch that is big or small, it tends to gets patched 2 to 24 hours later. The cheat automatically updates, so it's okay.

There are a lot of guide threads scattered around the forum. If you need help, it's always there.

Customization / Menu (10/10)

There are countless ways to customize the cheat. There's a cool system called "fantasy.cmd". It's like a Linux terminal. You write down commands & it changes your settings for you. This cheat is not meant to be customized all the time.

There's a "rule" that @retroxx made that says you should only customize the cheat once so you can get used to it. If you keep changing your humanizer settings, you're never going to feel comfortable. This isn't like other cheats. Every time I've seen someone customize the cheat every game or whatever, they get frustrated and start crying.

It's not hard! You're just making it complicated. My advice for new members: Go into aim_botz or a custom aim map, customize the cheat. Save your configuration and don't touch it again. That's exactly what my friend recommended to me and I haven't had any problems. I just launch the cheat and play lol.

Final Notes
    I hope this was helpful information for anyone interested in buying. I've only used Astrogalaxy. There are a lot of other products that are available with fantasy.cat. Like the skin changer and the Dota 2 cheat. There's a Windows 7 exploit that I heard is pretty cool and bypasses most client anti-cheats. To bypass Faceit and ESEA, I think you need to join a specific group. I'm going to extend for another 3 months or maybe lifetime after posting this.

all_sex_is_rape and Malaqueco like this.
  2. all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape /d/ is for dickgirls

thnx bbygirl

baby girl likes this.
  3. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Nice review!

4. baby girl

:purple_heart:

all_sex_is_rape likes this.
  5. rainbowmoof

rainbowmoof Lifetime Members

I love your profile pic~ and thanks for the review :purple_heart:

6. baby girl

Thank you!

7. princess

princess Botting Services Moderator - FACEIT CLUB

Oops. Skipped over this. Thanks for this review.

8. jonl

jonl skrt

Thanks for the review.

9. baby girl

Thank you!

Thank you!

10. Crez

Crez Lifetime Members

This is one of the most informative testimonials that made me want fantasy cat in my life. Thanks for your review.