1. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
May 12th 2019 - Updates to SDK and NEW Plugin Module Loaded
Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
May 15th 2019 - Astrogalaxy Patch.
Humanizer response time boosted, SDK updates. Read more about this patch here.

<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Tylor, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Tylor

Tylor Lifetime Members

I'll make this short and sweet.

-HUMANIZER/TRIGGERBOT 10/10

I already had pretty decent aim and sometimes had insane flicks and blah blah. Using the humanizer just enhanced it. It feels so natural and just, right. The only time I don't use it is for pistol rounds and for 1v1's in aim maps. (I still want to preserve my own natural aim) It has made me a god with an AWP and "lucky" with the scout.

-VISUALS 10/10

I rarely use the visuals bot the few times I tested them out, they were beautiful. I prefer having them off just so I can preserve some of my game sense, but occasionally they come in handy and are nice.

-COMMUNITY 10/10

One of the best communities I have ever been apart of. Extremely professional and helpful. I'm more of a lurker and get my questions answered by seeing someone else ask the same thing but it's amazing how fast and precise the answers and help are. I love it.

-FINAL NOTES

I know this testimonial isn't as detailed or as creative as others posted here, but it is my honest opinion. I highly recommend becoming a lifetime member and using fantasycat everyone. (Except the people against me in my games :p)

Bigfaf likes this.
  2. Bigfaf

Bigfaf Lifetime Members

Nice review :) totally agree with the limiting visuals to at least preserve some game sense thing (if i had any in the first place lmao)

3. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Thanks

Bigfaf likes this.