1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE IT <3

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Tylor, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Tylor

Tylor Lifetime Members

I'll make this short and sweet.

-HUMANIZER/TRIGGERBOT 10/10

I already had pretty decent aim and sometimes had insane flicks and blah blah. Using the humanizer just enhanced it. It feels so natural and just, right. The only time I don't use it is for pistol rounds and for 1v1's in aim maps. (I still want to preserve my own natural aim) It has made me a god with an AWP and "lucky" with the scout.

-VISUALS 10/10

I rarely use the visuals bot the few times I tested them out, they were beautiful. I prefer having them off just so I can preserve some of my game sense, but occasionally they come in handy and are nice.

-COMMUNITY 10/10

One of the best communities I have ever been apart of. Extremely professional and helpful. I'm more of a lurker and get my questions answered by seeing someone else ask the same thing but it's amazing how fast and precise the answers and help are. I love it.

-FINAL NOTES

I know this testimonial isn't as detailed or as creative as others posted here, but it is my honest opinion. I highly recommend becoming a lifetime member and using fantasycat everyone. (Except the people against me in my games :p)

Bigfaf likes this.
  2. Bigfaf

Bigfaf Registered

Nice review :) totally agree with the limiting visuals to at least preserve some game sense thing (if i had any in the first place lmao)

3. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Thanks

Bigfaf likes this.