First Month

cruXyo

Registered
So my first month here is coming to an end and unfortunately I might have to take some time before rejoining this awsome community. This however has got nothing to do with this cheat as it simply put is the perfect deal for me. This might get a bit long so I will put a TL/DR at the bottom.

Humanizer/Aimbot: 10/10
This is what makes this cheat stand out from the few others I tried before. An actual LEGIT looking aimbot that does exactly what it is supposed to. Assist you in your aim and help you get the edge over your opponents. With the personal Humanizer test there were nearly no "hackusations" and I played a lot in the last month. Only from enemies that will report anyone that kills them two rounds in a row. What more do you want?! 100% a 10/10

Visuals: 8.5/10
This was kind of tricky for me as I hardly ever use any visuals other then "defuse notification". Only sometimes would I turn on glow if I had a feeling the enemy was going blatant. Sound ESP is the shit and even thou it is not an actual Visual thing it actually makes most visual help not needed if you got some gamesense. All in all yes there could be more features but that is not what you are here for and what you get is done really good. No flicker in the glow, box esp and more, colours are customizable. Solid work and deserves a good rating. 8.5/10

Triggerbot: 9.5/10
Works perfectly and in combination with the humanizer on a second key lets you get them one deags and important AWP shots. Only minor flaw is with the pistols but with the right rcs settings this is almost non existent. So take your time and set it up to your likes and you will have an amazing triggerbot. 9.5/10

Support/Dev: 11/10
I don't have the words to describe the amazing support here. Fast, responsive, caring... PERFECT!!!! Within this month there has been several updates from tiny fixes to major tweaks. Questions/problems are answered within hours and if there seems to be a bigger problem they are not dismissed but looked at together until a solution is found. Makes you feel wanted as a part of this cheat/community and not just "another" user. 10/10 is not enough so thats where I put my bonus point to 11/10

Community 10/10
Simply amazing. A warm and welcoming community that is interactive and friendly. Usually I am no big friend or online communities as there are to many trolls and idiots. Here however I feel appreciated and as a part of the "family". No toxicity, no hate, only friendly and great communication between the users. Seeing how active I have actually been here there is no other way as to rate the Community 10/10

Conclusion TL/DR:
Perfect!! This is not a blatant "I want to get 40 frags so I can be cool" cheat. Competitive and actual legit cheat that also provides the most important visuals if one needs them. Paired with an amazing community, an awesome dev and the fact that this is an unbeatable price all I can say is I LOVE IT!!! Thank you guys for a great first month and I hope to rejoin ASAP.

OP
cruXyo

cruXyo

Registered
I will be free again soon. Just some unexpected things going on at the moment that I need to prioritize right now. Going to do my best to still show up even thou all I can access now is Pre-Sales and Testimonials. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone =)

Edit: Wanted to like your comments but damn can't even do that anymore haha

Back