From scrub to full on pro (Fantasy.cat review)

Kemba

VIP
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
I've used so many legit cheats paid and free such as iniura and novolinehook but out of all of them I've never seen a cheat like fantasy.cat. To me fantasy.cat feels like the closes thing to a pro cheat. It’s so legit that even my own friends think I’m a god, that’s how legit and how good it is.

Another amazing feature about this is the developer. Typedef has the most dedication and willingness to work with his costumers it's unbelievable. She's online 24/7 and responds to messages in under 15 minutes. She also spoils lifetime members by giving us more cheats such as the tf2, stardew, and Quake cheat all for one price while actively providing support for it.

In conclusion this cheat is just pure perfection, it's everything you'd ever ask for in a perfect cheat. Amazing cheat, outstanding developer and community, and extremely good support. If I had to rate this cheat it would be an easy 10/10 for what you get it's extremely cheap. If your looking to enhance your csgo game, buy fantasy.cat, you won't regret it.

aa1337

Veteran Member
Typedef is clearly a he :rolleyes:

Since most of the members here are confused, there are no "she" gamers, there are no "girl" gamers, because on the internet "girl" means
G = Guy
i = in
r = Real
l = Life

^Because of this evidence I presented here, typedef is a manly dude guy

EDIT: Other than that, the review is very very accurate

OP
Kemba

Kemba

VIP
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Since most of the members here are confused, there are no "she" gamers, there are no "girl" gamers, because on the internet "girl" means
G = Guy
i = in
r = Real
l = Life

^Because of this evidence I presented here, typedef is a manly dude guy

EDIT: Other than that, the review is very very accurate

All questions closed about typedef's gender, this is the one and only true answer.

aa1337

Veteran Member
"As aa1337 said, there are no females on the internet, when someone says they are a "girl" on the internet, its used as internet slang for "Guy In Real Life" said Bill Gates after doing extensive research about it

Killa

VIP
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
regardless of the memes above, thanks for the nice review :)

Reactions: MDL
Back