Goodbye ... After 9 months...

blaze

Registered
My license is going to run out soon and I'm done with cheating after this post. Life has changed and I must move on. Here are my final words and goodbye:

Letter to the Community: I'm going to miss this community. I joined fantasy.cat in January. I was recommended by elizabeth. We were both competitive TF2 players and sometimes we played CSGO. I lurked most of the time on the forum. I used these cheats pretty much daily. I don't regret anything. There were a ton of funny and wholesome moments on the forum. The surprise of random huge updates always kept me happy.

Letter to typedef: I know people have said this in other testimonials or outside of fantasy.cat and I'm not jumping on the bandwagon here. You have a big heart and you show you really care about the community. Don't ever change what fantasy.cat is. Keep it small. Keep it wholesome. Everyone in this community is really fucking nice and caring. They all deserve the best. I know you said you don't pay attention to the CSGO community or the cheating scene but know that you're doing a great job. This community doesn't really get hate despite being deep in the shadows. I haven't seen any outside the community besides a few retards who couldn't read. I still laugh at the guy who said you can't take criticism since you didn't accept his testimonial because he wrote a whole section of the review boasting about you being a female. Then tried to chargeback lmfao. CSGO Cheating Simps 101.

Letter to the Person Wanting to Join: fantasy.cat is a different type of cheating experience. I've read what people have said outside this community about "these type of cheaters". We're called the worst type of cheaters because we closet cheat, but hide it so well and even when something seems off, we won't admit to it. That's pretty much what fantasy.cat is about. This isn't a place for people who want to rage or semirage cheat in games.

The hard truth: This is a cheat for you to play on your main account with. But ... The only way I know you can get banned from using fantasy.cat is using plugins. That, I will openly confirm by reading what others have reported on the forum. I've never been banned myself because I don't use plugins. Some plugins have a VAC warning symbol next to it. Some of these plugins are made by people in the community. Those plugins are usually detected. Using fantasy.cat cheats without plugins works fine and is the safest. I have an over $500 inventory and I still use fantasy.cat. I don't see the point of using any of the plugins anyway because the cheats have everything we need. I think the Lua scripts and the SDK plugins should have never been added to fantasy.cat because it started making people conspire about detection issues.

If I make 1 suggestion before I leave to add to what I just said: Typedef, remove the plugins module. Thank God the plugins are optional and not on by default. But there are people who join this community who are greedy for fun features and they install a plugin from the Member's Panel, then surprise pikachu face when they get banned. You built fantasy.cat for serious closet cheating, not edgy fun features that popular cheats have. fantasy.cat cheats are fucking 10/10 by themselves.

fantasy.cat cheats aren't even cheats to be honest. They are technically cheats but it's hard to call it that. It's more or less a learning program. People in this community will tell you that same thing. It's because of the humanizer and the customizable features. You will naturally get better at whatever game you're playing if you're using a fantasy.cat software. If you want to play at a serious competitive level or want to play at tournaments or LAN, this is where you should be looking. If you're a casual player but want to get better or maybe a boost of help, then this can still be a good place for you.

Setting up the cheat isn't hard but it can be annoying for tech noobs. If you post in troubleshoot for help, typedef will help you whenever they can. Updates happen once a week. It's usually minor patches. Once a month there is a huge update. The loaders will update itself for you. There are guides and tools all around the forum in case you need help setting up. Once everything is setup, you will be good to go. You will have a great time using the cheats. Stay committed. Don't give up. It's a new experience from other cheats but it will work out in the end.

MDL

镜流
VIP
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
Damn.

All I have to say for this goodbye post.

Thanks for being here while you could.
Good luck on your future endevours and farewell.

Killa

VIP
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Blaze it was nice knowing you and I understand, it’ll happen to all of us one day or another. It’s a perfect testimonial and I don’t think anyone else could've have explained it any better. Good luck on whatever you do next and thanks for the review

Reactions: MDL
Back