1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

Honest Testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Malaqueco, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Hi Guys,

It has been a little while for me to write a testimonial about fantasy cat, not that I didnt want or that I am lazy, but mainly because it would not be fair to you guys. I have been testing (trying) every aspect of the cheat and yet didnt test them all, It would not be fair to write a testimonial when I was not even dominating 5% of it.

Fantasy cat is not a regular cheat, it is a long run on learning, learning, learning and progressing and then you learn again, so this is my first testimonial and might have a second part, 3rd part .. etc.. as I feel now that everyday you get a new sensation on how things really work.

I bought the life time membership right away, not knowing anything about the cheat, other than what is public on this page. The community was not on my mind when I got it as every cheat has its community (this is the only non toxic community regarding cs go cheats), and I hope to be more and more into it and whenever I can I will try to help who needs, the comunity and the developer.

At the beggining I felt a bit frustrated as I was not used to fantasy cat (if you were used to other kind of ´help´ before you might have this feeling) and I was trying to play mm´s at a LEM/Supreme/Global levels right away. The truth is: I just couldn´t hit anything! With bots I didnt miss a shot but on mm it is a totally different story, I was a mess! (btw, I am still a mess, but less a mess then I was at the beggining), and now decided to give credits to Fantasy cat on this honest testimonial.

This is not a cheat that requires only you, a computer, and an internet connection. For me this seems to be the ultimate cheat and It really adapts to you and your play style. My feelling is that it is made to help you not to shoot for you, it requires you to have some shooting skills to use it.

I will graduate this from 0 to 10, even if I give a 7 or 8 I am considering it good or excellent. yet I believe these are improvements I need to make on my side in order to get the best out of it.

Setup/Installing - 8/10

When I installed fantasy cat for the fist time I was a little lost. Not that there is no documentation or help (everything is writen on the guides or is somewhere on the forum and the community is increadible helping you), I believe that this is personal related to fantasy cat being new to you and because your computer knowledge is not great - meaning today a 20 y.o player does it better than me as he was raised surrounded by computers, but I am 42! I started playing cs go when they were 2 y.o. and computers were all patatoes at the time making us all patatoes today.

Aimbot/Humanizer - 9/10

At the moment the best humanizer I have used. Looks smooth, clean and easy. The rcsx and rcxy are weak on propose but for me personaly I would need a little more strong recoil, I believe it is a matter of getting used to it or train a little more recoil control.

Visuals - 9/10

They seem great but I like to play competitive cs which for me invalidates almost all visuals.

Triggerbot - 10/10

Amazing, smooth and super legit!

Chams - 7/10

I would need brighter colors on chams (I am used to it), so it is something I need to train and learn and get used to the new chams and try to get it lowering on color till I play without it again.

Menu/configurator - 6/10

The Menu/configurator for me is the weakest part of fantast cat at the moment. Not that is not working, it should work that way. But, I play fullscreen and alt tab to change anything on my computer simple makes it hard (I know you shouldn´t be changing stuff all the time), but, when you are trying to figure all out, getting used to it and tweak the cheat to be what you need, you will use alt tab a lot and it is not the same as changing stuff on windowed mode as well as playing and setting up with bots is totally diferent than playing and seting up on a deatchmatch. Maybe there is a easy way, but i am still figuring a lot of stuff out.

Community - 10/10

As I said above, great community so far, the only non toxic community.

Admins/staffs support - 10/10

Had all support needed when needed. Simple and fast. The best support.

SCORE: Fantasy cat is from far the best cheats in cs go! 9/10

This is my first testimonial, I believe I will be writing here soon as I am very fresh on fantasy cat. I would like to thank the developer, staff and community the opportunity to be writing this testimonial!

Blackheart likes this.
  2. owo

owo SDK Contributor

Wow this testimonial!! Thank you for the great read and I'm so happy you feel welcome in our community. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Malaqueco likes this.
  3. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Thanks, still need lots of practice to even think on mastering fantasy cat. I am on my way! :)
    Yes, great community, will get better and better in the future

4. Blackheart

Blackheart Lifetime Members

Thanks for the testimonial.

Malaqueco likes this.
  5. retroxx

retroxx fantasy.cat User

Great post bro. hope to see you here more :ok_hand:

Malaqueco likes this.