Just a review

MrPengujn

2019 Award Show Winner
--- I'm not good with reviews so please don't expect much from me ---

So, I've been using fantasy since 4-5months now and overall, I love it. If you're searching for something that'll help you win matches and won't get you banned, definitely use fantasy, if ya expect to get useless HvH features, this isn't the place for ya.
The thing that I love the most is the humanizer, I mean, it's perfect, I've never seen anything better anywhere else.

--= Community =--
Everyone's kind and friendly, they're all ready to help you if you'll need help, all happy to start conversations / participate in conversations ( as long as you're being respectful... ofc).

--= Aimbot / Humanizer... =--
As I said, I love the humanizer. First of all, you don't have to mess up with your configs a lot, you just do the humanizer test and it automatically sets it up for you. After that, you just edit a few settings ( legit, just a few ) and Voila! You look legit and "professional". The aimbot / RCS / smooth etc all go together perfectly fine.
It Helps your aim and at the same time looks perfectly legit.

--= Visuals =--
Visuals are great, you won't find lots of useless features like other cheats, keeps it simple and useful and you can still customize them at your liking. They don't snap out etc, they fit perfectly well and won't have cause trouble.

--= Misc =--
Misc - features like bhop, hitsound... They're good, especially the 'humanized' bhop. All the misc features work fine, you'll end up loving them as well.

--= Plugins =--
Plugins are easy to install/use, you don't have to bother with them a lot, and most of them receive constant updates so you'll be able to use them without a problem. There are plenty of plugins and ya can easily make your own [if you know how ofc].

--= Quasar etc =--
Quasar is good and sincerely, I've never tried TF2 cheats before, so quasar is perfect for me <3

TypeDef is constantly working on new projects (cheats) requested by the community, that's great, I've never seen a community where the developer interacts so much with the users... I really appreciate that.

:purple_heart:

Back