1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

MarK's review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by MarK, Dec 19, 2018.

1. MarK

MarK Evil's cum slut

Aimbot
    10/10
    The humanizer is amazing I have asked people to spectate me and they couldn't tell I was cheating so because of this I really enjoy using this product. I can't even tell you how amazing this cheat is. I highly suggest this cheat to anyone looking for an amazing legit hacking experience. I rarely get accused of cheating and when I only use aimbot I am almost impossible to detect I am cheating

Visuals
    8/10
    Considering the cheat is external it is great. The visuals offers you almost everything you need. the reason it's not a 10/10 is that custom fov goes away when you switch weapons for about a 1ms. They also do not have a fov line for enemies and that would be really nice.

Community
    10/10
    Admins are strict but it is needed. From what I can tell the community is THE BEST I have ever been a part of.

Overall
    9/10
    If you are looking for a legit cheat this is the place to be!!!

Malaqueco likes this.
  2. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Great review tks

MarK likes this.
  3. all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape /d/ is for dickgirls

is a bottom +rep

MarK likes this.