1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

My Fantasy.cat review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by NagaZ, Nov 14, 2018.

1. NagaZ

NagaZ うちは イタチ - FACEIT CLUB

Fantasy.cat review

Funny info

While using fantasy.cat I successfully joined a LAN team in my country and soon I will be probably getting supplied by stuff to play at LAN This means I can hopefully test out the LAN build on a LAN. so I keep looking forward to use it. For obvious reasons I won't name the team I’m in but I can tell you that they have no clue at all that I am cheating. they think I’m a very consistent AWPer (my role btw) that has good muscle memory after playing 4K hours in total of CS.

Humanizer: 10/10
    It's actually one of the best humanizers i have ever seen if not the best. it feels really smooth when you configured it to your own playstyle and get used to it. the only reason you probably notice it sometimes is becuase you know you are cheating. Also had some friends at my home watching me play and they didn't notice anything.

Visuals: ??/10

I didn't really use visuals because i think it destroys gamesense but at least I can tell it looked decent when i first saw it. that's why i didn't decide to give it points.

Triggerbot: 8/10

The triggerbot is doing what it needs to do and it can help you a lot. Also really OP with the humanizer key2 on the same key. the reason i give this an 8/10 is becuase i would like to see a triggerbot bone selection added for weapon(s) (groups). for example as command: set weapon group pistols trigger bone head.

Fantasy Menu: 8/10

Personally I like the menu very much simple. No detail and it does what it's supposed to do.
    the menu actually shows that they care much more about the cheat features then how it looks. (by that I mean a menu that is edited and made with eye for detail) [First time using the menu can be hard]

Skinchanger: 9/10

The skinchanger works flawlessly for an external cheat and has actually everything I want to see from it since the key word is the feature itself. For a skinchanger being beta-tested it's working as good as perfectly if not perfectly.

Community: 10/10

The best community I have ever seen since I started cheating. No toxic people. No bullshit on the forums.
    Everyone is trying to help each other as much as they can. Staff is great and does everything they can with a quick response.

2. Hector

Hector Registered

Hello bro, can u help me? Where i can answer the application?

3. Japtor

Japtor ナルト

I can confirm that he has successfully joined a semi pro team, and he has full intentions to try out the LAN build at lan. :)

nice review, brother!

NagaZ likes this.
  4. NagaZ

Thanks broski!

Japtor likes this.
  5. Thomas Dunne

Thomas Dunne Lifetime Members

Nice review

6. retroxx

retroxx fantasy.cat User

WE DA BEST COMMUNITY THANKS

7. NagaZ

you damn right

8. Bigfaf

Bigfaf Registered

Hey man :) new around here. Have u tried it on LAN yet? Props to you for having the courage to use it at lan lmao idk if I could. Nice review btw! Helped me decide to purchase.

9. NagaZ

I have used it while friends were watching me play at home and 2 teammates of my team playing in my house. So no lan but I guess if my semi pro friends (the 2 teammates) don't see it then lan should be fine

10. Bigfaf

Bigfaf Registered

ahahah okay man thanks for the heads up! Have a good one ~

NagaZ likes this.