1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

My quick overview

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by LTx, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LTx

LTx Registered

Hello dear comrades-in-arms :)
    Here is a little overview of the cat as I see it

Humanizer: 10/10

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! This great tool fits my playstyle perfectly. I dont wanna rage and go full blatan with 50+ kills and 120 points every match. I just use a small fov - and the result is awesome.
    Shots you would hit without the cat in 1 of 10 times you are now hittling like 6-7 of 10 times - and they are legit as F! It's not even spotable on 0,25 speed in demo.

Trigger: 10/10

Works safe and fast, not more to expect from a traiggerbot. Gets the job perfectly done.

Visuals ?/10
    Don't use them. I tested glow vs bots and it worked too. So it should be just fine!

Team, Admin & the Community 10/10:

I just love the great documentation in this forum. This is something you might miss when you have tried other tools. Every feature is perfectly explained either by the staff or a member of the forum. If there is a question, the admin is incredible fast and competent in finding a solution. (Thx by that side :))

Conclusion: Get that thing. I don't see ANYTHING that might disappoint someone who is looking for a LEGIT und SECURITY-ORIENTED tool.

Best regards!

LTx

Blackheart likes this.
  2. MajestiC1337

MajestiC1337 Registered

Hey can you link me your discord please

3. MajestiC1337

MajestiC1337 Registered

Welcome to the forum

4. princess

princess Botting Services Moderator - FACEIT CLUB

Thanks for the testimonial!