1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

My review after 2months.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by BULY, Jan 21, 2019.

1. BULY

BULY Lifetime Members

Well I guess its time i get around to giving my review.

I was going to give it after 1 month but i felt like i needed more play time while using fantasy cat, I have used this every single day for at-least 1 or 2 games a day sometimes more depending on real life duties^^

Humanizer(Aimbot) - IMO the strongest and best feature in my opinion... Want to destroy people but not look like you are blatant aim hacking then i would say this is for you, I have been playing with premade team-mates and even IRL friends using this and not once ever been called out EVER and that goes against playing against other people Never been called out for hacks.

Triggerbot - I cant really comment on this feature because it does not suite my play-style But when i loaded up the default config before i tweaked anything on my behalf trigger-bot was active and i did have a shot in AIM-BOTS map with it and it was strong, If you are into triggerbots i am sure with a little tweak with the settings this could be the right thing for you.

Visuals/CHAMS. - Again Not really my play-style but like i said easy to set up change colors etc.

Set-up - I am not gonna lie i had a little bit of a hard time trying to get it all set up and running at first But EVERYTHING you need to know is in the PDF files explaining step by step and there is a section on the forum for troubleshooting detailing what issues you can run into and ways to resolve them.. I want to give a shout out to japtor he helped me via discord and i got it up and running no problem, Now that i have been using it for 2months Changing and tweaking settings are really easy just becomes second nature once you familiarize yourself with the commands.

Side note, Community is 10/10 Friendly Admins are very helpful If you are looking for the best legit cheat on the market look no further. 10/10 Security.

BULY x

ocean and arm13 like this.
  2. all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape /d/ is for dickgirls

thanks big bully

3. ocean

ocean Lifetime Members

This is a pretty good review for how short it is tbh. Straight to the point while giving details.

4. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Thanks m8

5. Blackheart

Blackheart Lifetime Members

I overlooked this. Nice review.

6. BULY

BULY Lifetime Members

Thanks guys I know its a bit short but short and sweet straight to the point!