1. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
May 12th 2019 - Updates to SDK and NEW Plugin Module Loaded
Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
May 15th 2019 - Astrogalaxy Patch.
Humanizer response time boosted, SDK updates. Read more about this patch here.

Never posted this while I was active, guess I'll do it now

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by shinii, Jan 19, 2019.

1. shinii

shinii Lifetime Members

Alright so first off I would like to say that before I "quit" csgo (got bored of it) I used the hack for approx 2 months, everyday I'd game with it. I fixed my settings pretty often to finetune it to my liking since I notice hacks really well, when others use them / when I use them so whenever I can barely tell a difference from hacks to legit play that's when I know my settings are good and this aimbot really achieved that kind of standards, even with constant aim on.

When you first buy the hack, do the test properly, there's a gif shown how to do it properly. :>

Aimbot/Humanizer 10/10, no comments for this tbh. It's an aimbot what can I say?:'d
    ESP dunno, never used it.
    Triggerbot 9.5/10 (even tho I rarely used it really did it's job, Didn't rate it 10 since I haven't used it all that much tbh.)
    Menu / customizations 10/10, Easy, simple to use and it does its job very well
    Community 10/10, Very inviting, responsive and I don't think I've seen any toxicity as of yet.

Other comments: I used it on my main account + my smurf, I was never vacbanned nor overwatched (Even tho I already have a VAC ban on my main account from source games in the past. approx 5-7 years ago~ so I should even be more on their radar).
    I'd say it's the most reliable legit play hack there is available and a tip for those who wants to setup their aimbot is to go into a bot workshop map where you can flickshot etc and try every setting you wish to use out so that you don't have to do your settings in a live match, since systems / overwatch people can catch on that you might be "toggling" etc, an inconsistent aimstyle.

p.s I suck at formating texts so sorry.

all_sex_is_rape likes this.
  2. all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape /d/ is for dickgirls

Thanks for the review!

Do you really use 0 ESP features? Not even sound esp? I play with only the sound esp and defusing notification.

3. shinii

shinii Lifetime Members

yep none

4. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Great, thanks

5. Blackheart

Blackheart Lifetime Members

I overlooked this review too. Nice and thanks for the testimonial!