1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
July 25th 2019 - HUGE Community Changes + Astrogalaxy Update.
Changes made to membership and community. Read more about this update here.

Never posted this while I was active, guess I'll do it now

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by shinii, Jan 19, 2019.

1. shinii

shinii Lifetime Members

Alright so first off I would like to say that before I "quit" csgo (got bored of it) I used the hack for approx 2 months, everyday I'd game with it. I fixed my settings pretty often to finetune it to my liking since I notice hacks really well, when others use them / when I use them so whenever I can barely tell a difference from hacks to legit play that's when I know my settings are good and this aimbot really achieved that kind of standards, even with constant aim on.

When you first buy the hack, do the test properly, there's a gif shown how to do it properly. :>

Aimbot/Humanizer 10/10, no comments for this tbh. It's an aimbot what can I say?:'d
    ESP dunno, never used it.
    Triggerbot 9.5/10 (even tho I rarely used it really did it's job, Didn't rate it 10 since I haven't used it all that much tbh.)
    Menu / customizations 10/10, Easy, simple to use and it does its job very well
    Community 10/10, Very inviting, responsive and I don't think I've seen any toxicity as of yet.

Other comments: I used it on my main account + my smurf, I was never vacbanned nor overwatched (Even tho I already have a VAC ban on my main account from source games in the past. approx 5-7 years ago~ so I should even be more on their radar).
    I'd say it's the most reliable legit play hack there is available and a tip for those who wants to setup their aimbot is to go into a bot workshop map where you can flickshot etc and try every setting you wish to use out so that you don't have to do your settings in a live match, since systems / overwatch people can catch on that you might be "toggling" etc, an inconsistent aimstyle.

p.s I suck at formating texts so sorry.

all_sex_is_rape likes this.
  2. all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape /d/ is for dickgirls

Thanks for the review!

Do you really use 0 ESP features? Not even sound esp? I play with only the sound esp and defusing notification.

3. shinii

shinii Lifetime Members

yep none

4. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

Great, thanks

5. Blackheart

Blackheart Lifetime Members

I overlooked this review too. Nice and thanks for the testimonial!