Review after 6 Months

wandermaus

Registered

- Here is my review for fantasy.cat -
So this cheat Is one of the best I used so far. The community is great. There are alot of rules and you need to behave, but thats what I like about it. Small userbase and selected people. The security is very high. Or atleast I guess. Because I do not really know enough about coding to judge that. But from the outside, I can tell that the developer of this cheat really cares about what he is doing. And you can also tell from the installation and other steps you need to do. When you are longer active in this communtiy you get rewardet for that. Example:
Access to beta features. Also the support is great, if you ask the right questions and also try to use your brain.
Updates are very frequently. Its also dope that alot of ac get already bypasse or that he is working on it to make that happen.

- Aimbot / Humanizer / Trigger -

The aimbot is also really uniqe. Its very legit. And alot of customization. Its hard to explain but its alot diffrent from other aimbots, and is just the best I ever used. When we speak about the trigger, I have to say that I dont like it. Its just not fast and responsible enough. But I never used trigger anyways in any cheat.

- Visuals -

Visuals are basic. Nothing special. Special tho is the SoundESP. Not really a visual but a great tool for legit cheating. Also are alot of visuals Streamproof.

I recommend fantasy.cat 10/10​

Back