Review after being accepted!

all_sex_is_rape

2019 Award Show Winner
Heyaa! I got accepted earlier today and wanted to give my personal and honest testimonial. This is the best external cheats on market right now when it comes to legit play

Community [10/10] - The only non-toxic CSGO cheating community i swear to god. Ive only been here for a day and just by reading the threads and posts people are making, everyone seems very friendly with each other. Beware though ... the community is very strict. If you are lazy and dont read the guide or resources, you are going to pay the price. Which is understandable bcuz its probably annoying for admins and members to deal with people who cant follow directions. I've been part of many csgo cheating communities, this is the only community where the members aren't filled with noobs or toxic ppl. People here dont talk about or care about drama and invite bad vibes

Humanizer [10/10] - Definitely one of the the better legit bots on the market. It is very customizable for your playstyle and there is even a test that automatically does your settings for you!! It's not just smooth and rcs, there are tons and tons of extra settings that can make you look legit. i love the precision modifier. You dont need to fucking change your settings every round or whatever like you do with other cheats. This aimbot is very different.

Installation / Setup [7/10] - I'm giving this a 7/10 because even though there is an installer and stuff, i think it's not very friendly for people who are bad with computers. I see some troubleshoot threads where ppl get an error during installation that they can just google and fix themselves but they're not good with computers. If it wasn't for the great support here to help members, i would've rated it a 5/10 max. There is a genius and never before seen command system that is fucking cool but again with people who are bad with computers ... it will be a pain to get used to.

Visuals [8/10] - For an external cheat the amount of esp stuff that is available is great. I didnt even know you can have an external skin changer but it works well and its smooth. The ppl in this community are against aesthetic features and the developer is also on that vibe so if ur looking for fancy shit like nightmode or dlights or colorful shit, this isn't where you will find it. I'm giving it a 8/10 bcuz for an external shit, whats offered for visuals is more than i expected and more than enough. But the only downside is that most of the visuals are only available in windowed or fullscreen windowed mode.

Security [20/10] - Paranoid and excellent. That's all i will say lol

Performance [7/10] - i can understand that its harder for externals to perform as good as internals, but this one is better than average when i compare to other externals on the market. If you have a horrible computer or ur playing on some shit laptop, then you're going to have a bad time. You don't need a super good computer either, just something that isn't shit. I personally dont have a problem but with too many visuals on, if ur GPU cant handle it, then expect an fps drop

Developer [10/10] - When I was accepted i started reading all the developer updates and for a solo developer ... there are alot of things he adds and modifies with the cheat. There are updates at least twice or 3 times a week. Dont worry! The cheat auto-updates too. The things he updates the cheat for are smart and let me tell you ive been part of at least 10+ different cheating communities ... the developer here is one of the top cheat developers. 2nd best if not the best i've personally come across.

Last edited:

chazz

Registered
Heyaa! I got accepted earlier today and wanted to give my personal and honest testimonial. This is the best external cheats on market right now when it comes to legit play

Community [10/10] - The only non-toxic CSGO cheating community i swear to god. Ive only been here for a day and just by reading the threads and posts people are making, everyone seems very friendly with each other. Beware though ... the community is very strict. If you are lazy and dont read the guide or resources, you are going to pay the price. Which is understandable bcuz its probably annoying for admins and members to deal with people who cant follow directions. I've been part of many csgo cheating communities, this is the only community where the members aren't filled with noobs or toxic ppl. People here dont talk about or care about drama and invite bad vibes

Humanizer [10/10] - Definitely one of the the better legit bots on the market. It is very customizable for your playstyle and there is even a test that automatically does your settings for you!! It's not just smooth and rcs, there are tons and tons of extra settings that can make you look legit. i love the precision modifier. You dont need to fucking change your settings every round or whatever like you do with other cheats. This aimbot is very different.

Installation / Setup [7/10] - I'm giving this a 7/10 because even though there is an installer and stuff, i think it's not very friendly for people who are bad with computers. I see some troubleshoot threads where ppl get an error during installation that they can just google and fix themselves but they're not good with computers. If it wasn't for the great support here to help members, i would've rated it a 5/10 max. There is a genius and never before seen command system that is fucking cool but again with people who are bad with computers ... it will be a pain to get used to.

Visuals [8/10] - For an external cheat the amount of esp stuff that is available is great. I didnt even know you can have an external skin changer but it works well and its smooth. The ppl in this community are against aesthetic features and the developer is also on that vibe so if ur looking for fancy shit like nightmode or dlights or colorful shit, this isn't where you will find it. I'm giving it a 8/10 bcuz for an external shit, whats offered for visuals is more than i expected and more than enough. But the only downside is that most of the visuals are only available in windowed or fullscreen windowed mode.

Performance [7/10] - i can understand that its harder for externals to perform as good as internals, but this one is better than average when i compare to other externals on the market. If you have a horrible computer or ur playing on some shit laptop, then you're going to have a bad time. You don't need a super good computer either, just something that isn't shit. I personally dont have a problem but with too many visuals on, if ur GPU cant handle it, then expect an fps drop

Developer [10/10] - When I was accepted i started reading all the developer updates and for a solo developer ... there are alot of things he adds and modifies with the cheat. There are updates at least twice or 3 times a week. Dont worry! The cheat auto-updates too. The things he updates the cheat for are smart and let me tell you ive been part of at least 10+ different cheating communities ... the developer here is one of the top cheat developers. 2nd best if not the best i've personally come across.

I'm waiting to be accepted: /
tired of being banned using other cheats with horrible aimbots
reading all these testimonies and I can only think of "I NEED IT"

tiktak123

Registered
how do i apply i been looking for a good legit cheat for a long time and my friend said this was top 10

Elmooo

Registered

The cheat sound really good after reading ur review ;) im still waiting to be accepted after reading everyone testimonials just cant wait ;)

OP
all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape

2019 Award Show Winner
yeah idk. its easy to get in. u prob did something wrong. the admins are friendly

mario4283

Registered
Man, y'all really got me hyped with these testimonials.. especially the community section of these reviews.. You guys seem super kind and positive :) fingers crossed my application gets accepted

OP
all_sex_is_rape

all_sex_is_rape

2019 Award Show Winner
Man, y'all really got me hyped with these testimonials.. especially the community section of these reviews.. You guys seem super kind and positive :) fingers crossed my application gets accepted
Welcome.

Back