Review after using one month :o

FromAbyss

CS:GO Silver
Veteran Member
I'm not a native English speaker, so there may be some grammatical and word related errors :)

Fantasy.cat Application

It took 3-5 days to get my application finally approved. I just answered honestly and followed everything that typedef asked to me. Some may ask 'why application approval took so long'. Well, me and typedef were in different time zone and we both had IRL stuff to do. I guess if ur in same time zone as typedef, you will get approved fast. REMEMBER, BE HONEST AND WAIT PATIENTLY when ur trying to apply.

Fantasy.cat Community

One of the most satisfying part in Fantasy.cat. Never seen such non-toxic community. Everyone follows the rules. All of them are kind and helping typedef develop Fantasy.cat better and better.

Fantasy.cat Installation and Settings

I had several issues at first while installing Fantasy.cat. After I searched forum about my issues, I found out that there are bunch of guides on 'Troubleshooting' section. I read every single threads there and solved my issues by myself.
Have issue when installing Fantasy.cat ? Just follow the guides.

Fantasy.cat / Astrogalaxy

Aimbot 10/10
Astrogalaxy aimbot is really smooth and looks really legit in demo play, even ur settings are quite blatant.
Its suuuuperrr customizable with every single weapons. I'm really satisfied :)

Triggerbot 9/10
I don't use this feature 11. But I tested triggerbot right after the installation and it works fine.
Just gave 9 cuz there are some issues related with triggerbot these days. (Found in 'Troubleshooting' section)

Visauls 10/10
I don't use this feature 22. But there are so many visual settings and u can customize everything. Also tested after installation and it worked really well.

Overall
Best aim assist / lan cheat for closet user.

Sorry for my bad English, I'll write more detailed review after using fc several months.

Back