Review after forever (Astrogalaxy)

Nolan

cool kid
Veteran Member
I joined the fantasy.cat community in June of 2018, back when it was a public, internal cheat. The cheat has changed (for the better) since than.

After going mostly external with Astrogalaxy, the cheat feels like your not cheating at all. When I turn fantasy.x (the visuals) off, I actually have to remind myself I am cheating. Two of my brothers play cs, and when they watch me they cannot tell I'm cheating. My own friends just think I'm a god. If there was a lan near me, I would definitely bring fantasy.cat to that lan. I have joined semipro teams (won some small leagues), became a twitch affiliate, and got myself to global elite while using this cheat. This is the only cheat I would ever feel comfortable using on my main.

The amazing community is worth the $50 alone. Typedef (the developer) is on literally 24/7. Any message you send (her?) will mostly be replied to in at most 10-20 minutes. She gives us lifetime members a LARGE variety of cheats for ONLY $50!! The support/troubleshooting is very helpful for any issues you have.

This cheat is the best cheat EVER. This cheat easily deserves a 10/10 for the actual cheat, developers, and the community. Everyone here is very educated. If you buy this cheat, you will NEVER regret it.

leet

Registered
i hope i can also get into this community and hack. i want to see whats happening inside :P

qBait

Daily disappointment
Veteran Member
Nice review, it's definitely worth the $50. Even for $100 it would still be cheap af

Kemba

VIP
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Good review this cheat really does feel like your not cheating lmfao

Back