My Honest Review

statue

Registered
Aimbot (Humanizer): In my opinion, cheat's aimbot renamed humanizer but it doesnt works to human flicks. It just helps you about your aim, your position, your rcs etc etc... Aimbot is pretty neat. Sometimes it just got broken from pSilent FOV but it is so easy when you did the right configurations. I can give Aimbot 9 out of 10.

Visuals: Very basic and cool visuals. I think there can be bullet beam color changer and red health chams. Surely bullet beam is cool but it can be very cool when it gets the change color adjustment. I give Visuals 8.5 out of 10.

Skin (Inventory) Changer: It is public but fantasy's coders make it really good like searching skin ids is so revelant and so good idea for a skin changer. This is why i am giving 10 out of 10 for skin changer.

Misc: This section has few adjustments. This cheats needs to get more like Bhop. Yeah, i know this is a legit cheat but you just make a Bhop adjustment and they choose to use it or nah. But, still pretty good. I give Misc 9 out of 10.

Security: Patch Guard and Kernel Module system methods are fucking insane about loader. It secures you from VAC 10 times better and the injection method is pretty good so i can give security 11 out of 10.

Community: I just read a lot of comments on forum and i say that it looks pretty neat. I cant give Community a point but you just can see, everyone is commenting each other for helping, asking for cheat etc..

In the end, you SHOULD buy this cheat.

statue

owo

SDK Developer
Nice. A few things are off / misleading about the review though:

Aimbot (Humanizer): In my opinion, cheat's aimbot renamed humanizer but it doesnt works to human flicks. It just helps you about your aim, your position, your rcs etc etc... Aimbot is pretty neat. Sometimes it just got broken from pSilent FOV but it is so easy when you did the right configurations. I can give Aimbot 9 out of 10.
statue​

It works with flicks if you increase the FOV and pull strength of the humanizer. If you took the humanizer test in the member's panel and your mouse patterns are uneven, it might set your FOV and pull strength lower than expected. You have to take the test like you're aiming at targets while trying to be as accurate as possible.

I don't know if this is true or not but someone was saying the humanizer test records the values for your mouse driver too.

Skin (Inventory) Changer: It is public but fantasy's coders make it really good like searching skin ids is so revelant and so good idea for a skin changer. This is why i am giving 10 out of 10 for skin changer.

It's not. I've been around a few communities and i've looked and tried at public source codes but no other cheat has the type of skin and inventory changer fantasy.cat has. I have been here since the beginning too and the other veterans can testify that we saw typedef build the skin/inventory changer piece by piece as updates were coming out.

Misc: This section has few adjustments. This cheats needs to get more like Bhop. Yeah, i know this is a legit cheat but you just make a Bhop adjustment and they choose to use it or nah. But, still pretty good. I give Misc 9 out of 10.

We had one and typedef removed it with a few other baiting features when the word "VACNet" was used by the csgo community. Nobody got banned from using it but like you were saying in "Security", this cheat is the ultimate account security protector. Everything works differently from other cheats, the humanizer is kernel and involves a mouse driver, the loader is written to your kernel, etc. I think the community here has come to terms with keeping it removed for now.

Thanks for the kind words about the community :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: Just to add, we're like a family here. Everyone knows each other and gets along. Nothing gets too personal and it's very peaceful :^^:

Back