Thank you :^)

sky

sky likes elves
VIP
2023 Award Show
I've been using this cheat for a while, 2 months i think? i cant remember D: But yesterday my college hosted a small lan/get together sorta thing and we played games like csgo, and other games. I managed to use fantasy cat while i was there, i know the cheats made for that but it was so cool actually using it at lan. Everyone thinks im really cool now because im "good" at csgo, and i just wanted to say thank you! The cheat works so well, and its so smooth. I had people over my shoulder watching me play, and they didn't expect anything. I even let some people have go, toggling off aim with the key so they dont feel any pull or anything. Since this a testimonial i should also probably talk about the community, the people here are really nice. Im not lurking too scared to post like some other cheats communitys because of the toxic people, everyones friendly and get along with each other pretty well. Someone said its like a family :^)

The cheat gets some getting used to, because its kinda different to other cheats, in a good way though. For me it was a little confusing at first, but im kinda really dumb and after like a few minutes i knew how to install everything and configure the cheat with ease. I think this is the best cheat i've ever seen for csgo, and i've been cheating since around 2014? and i've used most cheats and i havn't really found a cheat i like more for legit csgo "im not cheating guys" game play. This cheat is everything i imagined tenfold. :)

Blackheart

Registered
m not lurking too scared to post like some other cheats communitys because of the toxic people, everyones friendly and get along with each other pretty well. Someone said its like a family :^)
This used to be a big issue for me with other cheats as well, I didn't want to post anything on the forums due to the communities being so toxic/mean overall. This is a really good post. :purple_heart:

Zel

Aka Toxic HvHer
This used to be a big issue for me with other cheats as well, I didn't want to post anything on the forums due to the communities being so toxic/mean overall. This is a really good post. :purple_heart:
++++ Im posting their medias on forum and they are just saying "and?"

DOGGY

2019 Award Show Winner
Veteran Member
How does it feel to be a vac banned LAN god at your school now? :p

Sorry for the cringe.

Back