Constellation Review

Silence

Veteran Member
Humanizer:
I've been extremely busy with school ever since I got accepted but I did have the chance to use Constellation for a couple games. As a preface; I have been playing top level csgo and a variety of other FPS related games for years and I've always thought my aim is my most prominent skill, so I was a little worried about how this would affect me at first (not trying to brag whatsoever sorry if it comes across as that).

What I've noticed so far is that it's almost unnoticeable if you are already really confident in your aim, by unnoticeable I don't mean non-existent, it's definitely there, you just don't exactly FEEL anything. Think of launching the game for the first time that day and playing as if you were playing for 8 hours straight. You just feel extremely consistent and smooth- at your peak performance, all the time. That's the best way I can describe it, it's not a real aimbot as you all know so I'm not going to give it a real aimbot review.

The tool is incredible, I've never used anything like it and I'm excited to get to use it more. (Note: I can see Constellation being extremely useful for people who are trying to get better at the game, might sound silly but having a relatively non-intrusive "assist" like this definitely helps with simple things like mouse coordination and handling. Sound ESP could improve game sense and even positioning once you get the hang of common angles e.t.c)

Sound ESP:

As for the Sound ESP- it's a sound esp, works perfectly to my knowledge. Only thing I would want to change is the volume level.

Setup/Installation:
Loading the software itself might be confusing to someone who is new to all of this. Took me about 5 minutes to understand everything just by skimming through the tutorial and usage guide, if you're not confident in your ability to follow simple instructions and read a paragraph or two then maybe this isn't for you. Once you get the hang of it there's no problems or confusion at all.

Community:
As for the community, just from what I've seen I've genuinely never seen more helpful and kind members especially in this type of demographic. Seems like everyone gets along and works together to better fantasy cat as a whole- that's generally all you can ask for. A bit of kindness goes a long way and there's clearly no short of kindness around here.

Thank you ^_^

FANTASM

Friendly Spookster
Veteran Member
Humanizer:
I've been extremely busy with school ever since I got accepted but I did have the chance to use Constellation for a couple games. As a preface; I have been playing top level csgo and a variety of other FPS related games for years and I've always thought my aim is my most prominent skill, so I was a little worried about how this would affect me at first (not trying to brag whatsoever sorry if it comes across as that).

What I've noticed so far is that it's almost unnoticeable if you are already really confident in your aim, by unnoticeable I don't mean non-existent, it's definitely there, you just don't exactly FEEL anything. Think of launching the game for the first time that day and playing as if you were playing for 8 hours straight. You just feel extremely consistent and smooth- at your peak performance, all the time. That's the best way I can describe it, it's not a real aimbot as you all know so I'm not going to give it a real aimbot review.

The tool is incredible, I've never used anything like it and I'm excited to get to use it more. (Note: I can see Constellation being extremely useful for people who are trying to get better at the game, might sound silly but having a relatively non-intrusive "assist" like this definitely helps with simple things like mouse coordination and handling. Sound ESP could improve game sense and even positioning once you get the hang of common angles e.t.c)

Sound ESP:

As for the Sound ESP- it's a sound esp, works perfectly to my knowledge. Only thing I would want to change is the volume level.

Setup/Installation:
Loading the software itself might be confusing to someone who is new to all of this. Took me about 5 minutes to understand everything just by skimming through the tutorial and usage guide, if you're not confident in your ability to follow simple instructions and read a paragraph or two then maybe this isn't for you. Once you get the hang of it there's no problems or confusion at all.

Community:
As for the community, just from what I've seen I've genuinely never seen more helpful and kind members especially in this type of demographic. Seems like everyone gets along and works together to better fantasy cat as a whole- that's generally all you can ask for. A bit of kindness goes a long way and there's clearly no short of kindness around here.

Thank you ^_^
Very nice review and straight to the point, speaking of which, the point of playing at peak performance is what hits the wicket when I was using the humanizer a couple of weeks ago. It feel like a subtle, yet noticeable assistance that was beneficial for supplementing my natural aim. I am happy you see the proper use of Constellation.

Back