Astrogalaxy update.

sky

sky likes elves
VIP
2023 Award Show
my last testimonial was about the internal client, so i make another on astrogalaxy? I thought i should update it anyway, as the cheat updates so much. If i compared fantasy.cat to what it was a few months ago, its like a different cheat. Plus my last testimonial was less of whys this cool and more of a hey this is cool.

humanizer: 9/10
This cheat dosn't have a legit bot, it has a humanizer. I think some dumb cheat that gets vac'd every 3 months had one of these too, i never used it. But what i mean is that most cheats have a dumb "legit bot" which isn't a legit bot, its just a rage bot that is slow. Thats how i felt anyway, it didn't feel legit. It felt like a slow rage bot. Fantasy.cat uses a humanizer, which takes your aim and helps you with it. It almost feels less of an aimbot and more of an extension of one self. :^) now its only 9/10, because at the current time the VIS CHECK IS A BIT OF A CUCK FOR ME STILL MAYBE IM DUMB OR SOMETHING BUT HECK. its not bad, its not bad at all. But sometimes, like on inferno for example. When a CT peaks out the wall at top of banana, then goes back around, your aim might still track him only for like 0.8 seconds, but it still feels weird. Its not something other people notice, at all. I've done things that to me feel very blatant, then everyone else is like good job. :^) and didnt' suspect anything. But its just weird to me. The RCS is amazing, the way it works is amazing. Unlike *insertdumbcheathere* the RCS actually feels like im controlling my recoil, when in reality im not. If i can describe the RCS, as well as the humanizer it feels like i only put in %30, but im actually putting in %100. It dosn't feel like im getting help from a cheat, but rather im just more focus'd myself. itssolegiti'dprobablyforgetimevencheating.

I can see things that i can't actually see and it really confuses visual things: 9/10 for me

Its unfair to compare fantasy.cat to other cheats, because fantasy.cat is a different type of cheat to any csgo cheat i've seen, but im going to compare it anyway. The visuals for me, are 9/10. Because the only visuals i ever use when cheating is weapon_esp. If i use visuals at all. I've used all the visual settings that come with fantasy.cat (which isn't a lot, because they just are not needed.) and i can say they are perfect for what fantasy.cat wants to be. The chams are lame, but as best as they can be for an external cheat. I say they are lame not because they are bad or anything, but i think we are all used to those flat full brightness chams that stand out. Fantasy.cats chams change the color of the person without effecting the brightness. (from what i can see, i dont know anything about the beep boops)

tbot: 10/10.
pretty good. Works, responsive.

menu: 10/10
i dont know if some people would like it, but i completely love the menu. Its less of a "menu" actually, and more of a console. Where to toggle everything you type out commands. If you want to see your settings for example, you would type out: Print debug humanizer And it would show you the settings for your humanizer (if you use fantasy.console that is) Theres also a ingame menu, which i dont use so i can't rate. But i dont use it because it has input lag, and i have to press the same key sometimes. Typerdeath explained why to me but im dumb as heck and forgot. But hes nice enough to have the fantasy.console there, which is just a cmd prompt. It works amazing, looks and feels amazing. :)

The community is pretty cool. Im really shy and stuff, but everyone makes me feel welcome and we talk about normal stuff too, like the faceit majors, or what type of music you like. The staff are really nice, and sometimes funny. I think as long as your not dumber then me, and understand english. You should be ok. :)

ooh, i almost forgot. the install.
its really easy, it comes with a like instruction thing and everything. im pretty dumb and mess it up a lot, but if you read over the book and you go oh i forgot that part it should be good. :^)

all_sex_is_rape

2019 Award Show Winner
The community is pretty cool. Im really shy and stuff, but everyone makes me feel welcome and we talk about normal stuff too, like the faceit majors, or what type of music you like. The staff are really nice, and sometimes funny. I think as long as your not dumber then me, and understand english. You should be ok. :)

i wish the blog was for all members. i dont think ive ever seen the chinese guy talk outside of troubleshooting and updates o.o

OP
sky

sky

sky likes elves
VIP
2023 Award Show
Get lifetime, hes very active in lifetime conversations. :)

Back