fantasy.cat review

Splash

SDK Developer
Veteran Member
Personally, I love this cheat. It's very well made with a supportive community. One of the best legit cheats in my opinion.
The staff here are very understanding and help troubleshoot any issue you get with the cheat.

Humanizer:
The humanizer is probably the best legit aimbot I've seen. It's very unique as it detects the best configuration for you to use with the online test. It's smooth and looks very natural when being spectated / overwatched. You can customize pretty much everything about this aimbot (How fast it pulls, what keys activate the humanizer / triggerbot, etc)

Visuals:
Personally I don't use many of the visuals but I have tried the visuals on a local server and they are very good, the only issue I would see is that the visuals are only available in Windowed / Borderless mode.

Customization / Menu:
This cheat has a huge amount of customization, pretty much anything in the cheat can be customized entirely, such as all the humanizer customizations and the visuals.
Especially with the SDK now being available, the customization now has so many more possibilities. As a developer I will be having a lot of fun messing with the features available in the SDK.

Overall if you are looking for a legit cheat that is entirely customization then this is an amazing cheat to get.
These aren't the only features that are offered since there are other things such as the skin changer, the dota2 script or the

jonl

skrt
Just want to say I really appreciate what this member has done with their SDK plugin. Thanks for the contributions.

Back