• Applications are temporarily open, however there are only [9/10] slots available.
    This is only available for a short time period. After all slots are filled, fantasy.cat will once again disable registration and make the forum private.

Important Application Template - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

m

Retired Administrator
waW0bZm.gif

If you wish to gain access to fantasy.cat and the solutions provided, please fill out this form and submit here (click me):
Email Address [PayPal address if you're using PayPal]:
How do you plan on paying? [PayPal/BTC/ETH]:
Steam Accounts:
Link to Other Providers?:

Notes / Before you apply:
[1] PayPal/BTC/ETH are the ONLY accepted plans. No exception. You cannot have someone pay for you. Stolen PayPal accounts are not accepted either.
[2] "Link to Other Providers" should not be blank.
[3] We do not ask for IDs anymore.
[4] "Steam Accounts" should list all accounts you own (banned or not). fantasy.cat software will automatically get this anyway. IF they do not match the ones provided in your application, you will be booted without refund.
[5] If you have an extra note or comment to make, leave it at the bottom of the application.
[6] If you were denied once, you cannot reapply ... EVER. Nor can you be invited by another member.

---

Please read the "Frequently Asked Questions" (click me) before applying. You will receive a response within 24 hours. If not, you are likely denied.

Membership Features ($200 - Lifetime Access):

ObjectiveSolution(s)NotesRestrictions
CS:GOConstellation is the main solution at fantasy.cat. Both Aurora and Constellation are the most secure software at fantasy.cat as they provide maximum kernel mode protection.

Astrogalaxy is discontinued, but is still available as a user-mode solution. Moonlight is discontinued due to security inconsistencies and is only available to testing purposes.
  • fantasy.aurora is for VIP only
  • fantasy.moonlight is for Veteran/VIP only.
TF2Quasar is 1 of the only 3 internal cheating software at fantasy.cat. It has the most compatible features for TF2 and is one of the oldest and consistent solutions here.

Constellation is an alternative, however provides less features in exchange for kernel protection.
MinecraftParallax is a completely kernel auto-clicker for Minecraft. It does not leave any traces in Minecraft and works with any version and any client.

Parallatic only works with Minecraft 1.8.9, is user-mode and has Lua modules.
Dota 2
GG9VKMg.gif

Fog of War Indicator - Notifies you when you are in vision of an enemy. This includes wards that see you (good for dewarding or figuring out where wards are) and invisible heroes lurking around you)
CSSConstellation also works with CSS in the same way it works with TF2.
CS 1.6Like Quasar, this is an internal user-mode solution that contains a handful of features.
L4D2This is an external user-mode Left 4 Dead 2 cheat that works with both PvE and PvP. If you have Constellation's driver running, this software will go kernel-mode for protection.
Quake LiveA very simple external aimbot for Quake Live.
DLL InjectorInside the global loader, there are the inject and inject64 commands that securely inject any DLL into any process.
VAC Solutions
  • fantasy.vac.disruptor
  • fantasy.vac.disabler
Both of these solutions are discouraged in fantasy.cat and are unused except for Quasar and Umbra.

Most fantasy.cat solutions will not run with these active as they are not needed.

The main fantasy.cat solutions are safe without the need of a "VAC Bypass" or "Anti-VAC tool".
Trust Factor Reverser
HWID SpooferThe HWID Spoofer comes with the Trust Factor reverser.

Blender is a kernel HWID changer that is designed for client anti-cheat bypasses.
  • fantasy.blender only works for VIP and Veteran members.
LAN
  • fantasy.dawnlight
LAN cheats are available for CS:GO, TF2 and CSS. These LAN builds only work for a limited amount of time and are provided upon request (with proof of attendance)
APIThere is a universal Web API (click me), that allows you to make your own tools using what fantasy.cat provides.

Members here have already made amazing contributions with the API.
Community
  • Private Minecraft Survival server.
  • Private Discord server.
  • Consistent/Daily Solution Updates
  • Ability to become Veteran/VIP member.
I am very active in the community. Updates and new changes are always in discussion.

Small and conserved community. Everyone sticks together like a family. Members tend to have a habit of randomly doing giveaways just to be show love to one another.

This family mentality is mentioned in testimonials and is also seen when it comes to dealing with new toxic members. Toxic members tend to be removed but a very clear "stick together" moral code is in place here. Toxicity is not something that appears here unless a new member does something inappropriate.

---

You can read our Testimonials here (click me).
You can view our list of cheats and features here (click me).
Please read Frequently Asked Questions before applying here (click me).

We only support Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows 11. You must have a 64-bit system to use fantasy.cat. Messaging administrators/moderators about your application will either result in an automatic denial or a permanent community ban. If you are denied, you cannot reapply.

If you do not receive a response back within 24 hours, there is a very strong chance that you were denied.

To apply to fantasy.cat: Post a thread and apply here (click me)
Do not apply from a mobile device or a proxy or VPN services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.