Ban related

AxNonsense

Registered
Sorry for the big question, I have to give you context

About 3 years ago I was accepted to fantasy had done everything already and was only missing the payment, at that point I had looked all over the internet, so I had seen videos and all kinds of content about fantasy, but I had never seen the actual “typedef” YouTube channel, and when I saw the channel I figured typedef was a girl, which got me super stoked because my girlfriend had just started playing video games and finding someone that was not only invested in the cs:go community but in the cheating community as well was awesome, and messaged typedef something along the lines of “just found the YouTube channel, it’s awesome, I’m glad the cheating community is growing and more girls are joining in”, I don’t know if that is the cause for the ban but if it was I offer you my deepest apologies, and even after explaining myself I don’t get a second chance, I would just like to apologize anyway and explain why I said that, thanks for listening to me, best regards nonsense.

typedef

Staff member
I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't ban people during application phase unless they keep bumping their thread or they're ban evading (like you say you are now). I don't ban if someone doesn't send their payment in 24 hours, I just lock the thread and edit their acceptance post with "<withdrawn>" then I pretend they don't exist and move on with my life.

3 years ago is a long time. What was your old username? Perhaps I can give you context.

• Haha
Reactions: ule
OP
A

AxNonsense

Registered
My old Username Was Just "NonSense" the only thing left to do was pay I was transferring my money to PayPal and got banned, if you would like to i would give you my background and redo my application, I would love to be part of the community, I have looked everywhere for a community and client like this specially because I have a reputation to maintain. By all means i hope it was a mistake S2

Edit: maybe it was the thread bumping then, as i said, i sent a message saying that it was awesome that the community is growing, that probably bumped it, again i am sorry and if you were open to it i would love to join the community.

typedef

Staff member
Okay. I found your account. No, you weren't accepted. You were bumping your thread numerous times at every stage. If I didn't reply within 2 minutes or so, you would bump your thread asking if you were accepted or something related. I appreciate the apology, you can reapply, but if you can simply respect the application process and understand I may not be available to reply instantly or simply don't want to respond at the moment because I'm busy, then you are free to apply again.

OP
A

AxNonsense

Registered
That was not me, trust me, maybe my name was wrong but i was definitely accepted i even sent pictures of my documents, i was going to pay for it, i was for sure accepted.

edit: I can't think of another nick right now, but I even remember asking you why I had to send my documents and if I could blur the unnecessary stuff.

Back