Banned for trolling.

otterware

cecelia :^)
I was banned for trolling as far as I remember/know. I would like to make it know I was not trolling, I genuinely came out to parents and started hrt. I just wanted to be accepted in this community. I apologize if I offended you or anyone in this community and I understand where you're coming from thinking it was a troll but I can assure you. if it is accustomed to you could I be allowed back in and keep my head down?

typedef

Staff member
Nope.

I don't know anything about some transition. It's none of my business either. Rather, I don't personally care what 97+ genders you may publicly identify as. I'm not sure what's with people now-a-days jumping to conclusions that they are being disapproved because of their gender identification. If someone genuinely wants to be who they feel they want to be, they are free to do so. If someone is transitioning, it has nothing to do with me; therefore I don't care to judge nor control. What's psychotic is fishing for the idea of victimization because someone disapproves your behavior (gender ≠ behavior).

You were revoked because you have a history of posting unfunny, lazy and argument invoking content. 0 effort into reading. 0 effort into viewing guides. 0 effort to search. 0 effort for anything I wrote on the forum. When I look at your profile, I see so many threads/posts I deleted from you. Even some of the content that wasn't deleted shows rule breaking content. I don't like having to moderate a super chill and relaxing place because you're running around carelessly giving me a headache.

ophelia

Registered
Nope.

I don't know anything about some transition. It's none of my business either. Rather, I don't personally care what 97+ genders you may publicly identify as. I'm not sure what's with people now-a-days jumping to conclusions that they are being disapproved because of their gender identification. If someone genuinely wants to be who they feel they want to be, they are free to do so. If someone is transitioning, it has nothing to do with me; therefore I don't care to judge nor control. What's psychotic is fishing for the idea of victimization because someone disapproves your behavior (gender ≠ behavior).

You were revoked because you have a history of posting unfunny, lazy and argument invoking content. 0 effort into reading. 0 effort into viewing guides. 0 effort to search. 0 effort for anything I wrote on the forum. When I look at your profile, I see so many threads/posts I deleted from you. Even some of the content that wasn't deleted shows rule breaking content. I don't like having to moderate a super chill and relaxing place because you're running around carelessly giving me a headache.
Sorry for necro'ing but I really enjoyed your calm reply over this overly sensitive subject. As a transgender myself, I would've never thought of blaming a denial or ban over this, I checked the said post as well to see if that was said as a trolling manner, it was actually quite simple and serious so I don't get it.
And from all the posts i've seen so far from you, you're very tolerant and kind with people, with strangers. Giving a load of second chances and so on. You sound like a very nice person.
So just wanted to say that I appreciate this kind of tolerance of just not caring, that's the best way to go for in my opinion. Like, gender does not matter at all. And I do agree that people tend to use this as an excuse to bring on some culpability and excuses or just falsely sincerely believe they were discriminated over it when in fact, no one really cares (which is a form of tolerance, not caring means you're not against it, neutrality is not transphobia or whatever else I mean)
And yeah I don't know why someone would post this on a cheating forum unless they're heavily involved and having friends which they wanna share with, or just switch their account to female or male. It doesn't make any sense. (Said the girl that said she was transgender first sentence haha, but I just wanted to say thanks for that post, I like how tolerant and pragmatic you are). My post is useless other than just saying thanks for showing kindness and in fact, am glad to finally see someone thinking the same way as I do.
Gender/sex or whatever is unrelated to personality and behavior and is nowhere near an excuse, it's not even a disease to begin with, and even then, it wouldn't be your problem if something bad happens. After all, self-control is a thing and it can be trained hard enough to just not say/do stupid things.
Or at least, control yourself good enough to not to and keep it for yourself.
And I appreciate how you just don't judge people overall, we're quite similar over here, hence why I decided to necro this thread and reply to you. Sorry for the hassle and the wall of text, but I felt like it. This was quite nice to read. I like how logical and straightforward you are.
Wish you a nice day/evening/night wherever you live.

Back