cronchy

i ponder
Licensed Lake Main
Buddy-System Member
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
I had already made a testimonial (click me) back in November, but that was a review after only being in the community for a few days. Since then a lot has changed, so I figured I'd put in a couple words about fantasy.cat again.

Constellation
As you've probably discovered by the time you're reading this, Constellation is the primary solution used at fantasy.cat. Honestly, it's an absolute gem of a cheat. I won't talk too much about it since I'll pretty much be saying what every other review does. To be concise, the humanizer is something else. You don't really feel the effects of the humanizer as you're actively playing/shooting, but you will notice over time that your aim is getting more accurate and precise, which is how it should be! Like every other review says, it is not an aimbot! It simply helps guide you towards the target when you actually put in the work and try to control the recoil yourself. It's really bizarre though, because while everyone knows it's a cheat, pretty much everyone also agrees it's a whole different beast. The reason that is said is because you will genuinely notice improvement in your clean/legit gameplay. It's a cheat but doesn't feel like it... that doesn't make sense but I would say that I speak for others around in this community when I say that.

Community
In my opinion, this is the best aspect of fantasy.cat. At other providers, I NEVER communicated with others in the community due to the pure toxicity and general hatred towards one another. It was just draining to be among those kinds of people. The people in this community are genuinely nice people. When I read testimonials before purchasing access to fantasy.cat, I read all sorts of reviews about how fantasy.cat is a big ol' family and whatnot. I kind of didn't believe it at first because come on, how can a cheating community be pleasant whatsoever to be a part of? But damn, was I mistaken. You will actually feel welcome and appreciated in this community. Whenever there are newcomers, there are always people ready to leave you a welcome message to help you feel at home. Not to mention, there's ALWAYS somebody to help! Whenever typedef is offline doing whatever they do, there's always someone to reply to a troubleshooting thread. However, if you join, just be sure to have some common sense and read the sticky threads before posting a thread of your own. Saves you and everybody else some time. As @skepticZ had said in their testimonial:
Everyone is kind and very helpful. Typedef, VIP, Veterans, etc here all show respect. Show respect and you get it back, plain and simple.
As long as you show a little respect, you'll get some back. So I guess what I'm saying is that if you find yourself to be among the toxic, shit-talking members of the HvH crowd, this probably won't be a great place for you (but honestly if you're in the HvH crowd, you probably don't even want to be here in the first place...).

SDK
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man. The SDK. Probably my 2nd favorite part of fantasy.cat. Constellation has a Lua module which allows members to create their own scripts. There are all sorts of different scripts that have been released for Constellation. I don't want to inflate his ego too much, but the man of the hour, @Moyo, is actually a Lua legend. If you join, you'll find that the dude can basically figure out how to make any script that one suggests (given that fantasy.cat and Constellation actually supports the given suggestion). Moyo and fantasy.cat are the 2 reasons I got into Lua. I'm still very much a beginner and have just learned the basics of it, but it's enough for me to have contributed a few scripts myself, which I gotta say is an exhilarating feeling. To be able to know that you contributed a script is a pretty good feeling. And, not to mention, people among the community are always willing to give tips and advice on how to improve!

There are also themes. These themes are for the Web GUI that Constellation uses to edit your configuration. The Web GUI is just in plain ol' text with just white/black. However, members of the community have the opportunity to change that copper into gold. Very recently, a theme legend, @d4nny released the best theme we have (or dare I say it, we will ever) seen. I'm not gonna go into it, so if you want to see it, you'll just have to join the community to see it for yourself 😄

typedef
typedef. What to say. Well, for starters, typedef is actually wild when it comes to development. If you came from Reddit, which many (including myself) have come from, you have likely seen a LOT of contradictory statements about typedef. I would just like to let you know that the negative ones are just flat out wrong. While yes, typedef sometimes does seem to have a hard shell, they are actually a pretty chill and sweet person (at least from what I've seen from the time I've been in here). typedef genuinely cares about the family aspect of the community and even talks about how everyone, including typedef, develops emotional attachments to one another. You'll find after some time here that you will tend to actually care for others in the community. Many share personal stories and dilemmas and many reply to discuss and console them. It's honestly pretty heartwarming to see.

Conclusion
If you are genuinely considering purchasing access to the fantasy.cat deal, I would say go for it and apply. HOWEVER, if you're thinking of applying, use your brain and remember the following 3 no-no's:​
  1. Being impatient: "If you do not receive a response back within 24 hours, there is a very strong chance that you were denied." Listen, if you haven't been approved within this timeframe, asking about your application will only make it 100% sure you will be denied, so just don't ask about it.
  2. Not reading enough. Please read the FAQ and the template thoroughly before applying.
  3. Not being ready to pay. Only apply if you can pay on the same day.

Back