CS2 Support

cypressmt

Registered
Hello! I lurked around since 2019 and recently another friend referred me to you guys again. Currently, Im using a free kernel solution with only aim, that is open source but UD for many years since it went public. But naturally, it isnt nearly as good as your solution looks to be and it is a dying community with no active developer to update.

For the reasons above, I am looking to switch over. I am a content creater, only using it on main (faceit 10 etc) and thus need the maximum security possible. But just before I submit an application to pay the 200, I just want to know if you guys will update for cs2 when it releases and how quickly post-release will that happen.

typedef

Staff member
I just want to know if you guys will update for cs2 when it releases and how quickly post-release will that happen
Yes. Only a handful of members here have access to CS2. I am not one of them and I am personally not interested in downloading the version people are sending around.

Dota 2 is on the Source2 engine and ever since the ban wave a few months ago (that we avoided), I am very cautious and patient to see what Valve will do with CS2. The Dota 2 ban wave was unexpected and hit every other provider. I wouldn’t be surprised if Valve hits everyone with a surprise ban wave for CS2 early on. Even if it’s doubtful, I’d rather be safe than sorry.

I need to see the direction of CS2 first then I will approach it however I do.

OP
C

cypressmt

Registered
Yes. Only a handful of members here have access to CS2. I am not one of them and I am personally not interested in downloading the version people are sending around.

Dota 2 is on the Source2 engine and ever since the ban wave a few months ago (that we avoided), I am very cautious and patient to see what Valve will do with CS2. The Dota 2 ban wave was unexpected and hit every other provider. I wouldn’t be surprised if Valve hits everyone with a surprise ban wave for CS2 early on. Even if it’s doubtful, I’d rather be safe than sorry.

I need to see the direction of CS2 first then I will approach it however I do.
Thats what I think too. Valve last summer has already proven that they have the capacity to detect most public providers, especially internals, so it would be no surprise to see a huge ban wave at cs2 release. Hell, I think theres a mighty good chance that Valve is going to retroactively ban players using P2Cs in csgo in the past couple of months leading up to the CS2 release. I mean they definitely have the capacity to detect many pasted/public user-mode providers now. Maybe I'm too schizo lmao.

Does source 2 use a more advanced vac or? Did the dota2 wave hit any kernel bootkit solutions?Or just shitty P2Cs with lazy devs? What would be ur professional opinion? Should I make the switch now to you guys or continue using my current kernel cheat (<censored>) and then switch over when u have a direction on CS2? It is open source but valve doesnt send out rats for manual detections like riot does, a relatively small community, smaller than fantasy cat I think, and bypasses ESEA client + esportal currently for me and most users.

My main is faceit lv10, 14 years etc so it would be incredibly rough if I was to lose it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

cypressmt

Registered
Currently, that is all I have ever used on this acc, and won't be using random public P2Cs. I don't mind the 200$ fee; for a lifetime sub with a good developer it's a pretty good deal but since CS2 is very unclear so far I am hesitant. Ik for a fact that <censored> himself won't update an essentially dead, free, open-source project, so I am looking for consistent, long-term solutions atm. Please let me know ur thoughts, I really need a second opinion on this lol.

I have seen proof <censored> did some stuff on CS2, but I doubt it will remain UD post-CS2 launch. Valve is doing shit in the back now, and things are getting a bit scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

typedef

Staff member
Does source 2 use a more advanced vac or? Did the dota2 wave hit any kernel bootkit solutions?Or just shitty P2Cs with lazy devs? What would be ur professional opinion? Should I make the switch now to you guys or continue using my current kernel cheat (<censored>) and then switch over when u have a direction on CS2? It is open source but valve doesnt send out rats for manual detections like riot does, a relatively small community, smaller than fantasy cat I think, and bypasses ESEA client + esportal currently for me and most users.
It was detected because they baited people into a vulnerability that all P2Cs were using. fantasy.cat bypassed it because I took advantage of the vulnerability in a different way. The Dota 2 team seems to actively browse cheating communities or review public source code. They saw how P2Cs were doing certain things and flagged accounts, then decided to pull the lever and ban everyone who was flagged. CS:GO does this with Trust Factor at the moment where certain features will flag your account.

I censored the cheat of reference because I don't want people to think we're a better or worse alternative. We have different priorities. That kernel cheat is designed to go straight to client. fantasy.cat isn't designed for that excluding Aurora. fantasy.cat has kernel solutions, but I prioritize complementary aim assistance (humanizer), customization (luas, themes, etc) and community quality of life. I tend to discourage client cheating on the forum. Constellation does bypass some clients, but I don't officially support it. Yet some members continue to use it anyway without any ban issues. You will get a kernel CS2 solution here when it's released and ready, but my objective isn't to penetrate clients like the referenced provider. We're in different lanes. I looked at the source code and they definitely spend more time than me when it comes to kernel research.

Currently, that is all I have ever used on this acc, and won't be using random public P2Cs. I don't mind the 200$ fee; for a lifetime sub with a good developer it's a pretty good deal but since CS2 is very unclear so far I am hesitant. Ik for a fact that <censored> himself won't update an essentially dead, free, open-source project, so I am looking for consistent, long-term solutions atm. Please let me know ur thoughts, I really need a second opinion on this lol.

I have seen proof <censored> did some stuff on CS2, but I doubt it will remain UD post-CS2 launch. Valve is doing shit in the back now, and things are getting a bit scary.
I don't hang around the cheating community nor browse public cheating forums like that unless someone directly references it to me. I don't know the behavior or history behind the people you mentioned. Therefore, I don't have an opinion on what they will or won't do. I've only had one interaction with the individual of reference and that was because they indirectly contacted me through another member who wanted clarification for a feature I had for one of my solutions. This was years ago though. Besides that, I don't know what they will or won't do and I don't have any reason to assume so since I don't know them like that.

OP
C

cypressmt

Registered
It was detected because they baited people into a vulnerability that all P2Cs were using. fantasy.cat bypassed it because I took advantage of the vulnerability in a different way. The Dota 2 team seems to actively browse cheating communities or review public source code. They saw how P2Cs were doing certain things and flagged accounts, then decided to pull the lever and ban everyone who was flagged. CS:GO does this with Trust Factor at the moment where certain features will flag your account.

I censored the cheat of reference because I don't want people to think we're a better or worse alternative. We have different priorities. That kernel cheat is designed to go straight to client. fantasy.cat isn't designed for that excluding Aurora. fantasy.cat has kernel solutions, but I prioritize complementary aim assistance (humanizer), customization (luas, themes, etc) and community quality of life. I tend to discourage client cheating on the forum. Constellation does bypass some clients, but I don't officially support it. Yet some members continue to use it anyway without any ban issues. You will get a kernel CS2 solution here when it's released and ready, but my objective isn't to penetrate clients like the referenced provider. We're in different lanes. I looked at the source code and they definitely spend more time than me when it comes to kernel research.

I don't hang around the cheating community nor browse public cheating forums like that unless someone directly references it to me. I don't know the behavior or history behind the people you mentioned. Therefore, I don't have an opinion on what they will or won't do. I've only had one interaction with the individual of reference and that was because they indirectly contacted me through another member who wanted clarification for a feature I had for one of my solutions. This was years ago though. Besides that, I don't know what they will or won't do and I don't have any reason to assume so since I don't know them like that.
Ah i see, thank you for your insights and very detailed response. So it would seem like VAC didnt really improve more or less P2C developers being lazy and unoriginal (most likely pasted off UC like in csgo lmao). Sorry for mentioning that provider, I contemplated whether to mention it in name or not but I wont anymore. So basically it seems like the kernel solution should be fine for CSGO at least, VAC isnt really improving all that much from a technical perspective and for the rest we will just have to wait and see for CS2 to come out. I am looking forward to joining this community when CS2 comes out.

Back