Experience with fantasy products

Lunalunahelp

Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
lets get started!

Astrogalaxy was the first fantasy product I used and my god I know how to use my computer but still managed to fuck up the installation a few times.
However one of my favorite cheats was Astrogalaxy the menu was awfully confusing at first. There were slight problems with vischeck (im looking at you nuke)
and well I may have fucked up my PC. Astrogalaxy was just such a different cheat then what I was used to at the time it felt incredibly refreshing to use a cheat that
didnt play for me and played with me instead.

Moonlight was not something I expected at all and it came so quick after I started using fantasy. Moonlight was a different beast
it felt faster, stronger, and buggier (180 flicks 24/7). I loved the shit out of moonlight fun to use easy to setup and offered a lot
to play around with. I was able to familiarize myself with Moonlight and its humanizer and well I loved it vischeck was on point
always on feature for pistols was a ton of fun although overpowered and I had some great moments using the cheat.

Constellation something I was expecting tbh, moonlight was having issues and I didn't see a smooth ending for it. A NEW SOFTWARE EMERGES
Well bravo this is freakin amazing i've been more then happy with Constellation and its a bit too new to for me to write anything too big about it,
its performing exactly how I want a closet cheat to perform without trouble and without suspicion. If you are on the fence because of moonlight
don't worry because holy shit Constellation will make you happy.

I never realized how in love I would become with this community but I am damn happy it was this one.
Love you all <3

Back