Fantasy.cat First Impressions!

AlexAP

forum lurking expert
Veteran Member
- Preface -

I would like to preface this thread by saying; Any issues which I have may be personal or due to lack of experience with using Fantasy.cat. Besides that, hopefully this thread is somewhat informative for new users!

- Introduction -

To start, I would like to state that Fantasy.cat is one of the better legit/closet cheats I have used. While I cannot directly compare it to other cheats due to the fact that I cannot mention any other provider(s) name, just take my word that Fantasy.cat is among the best. In this review I will go over many important aspects of the cheat and give my opinion on how I feel about it. Toward the end of this review I will list each issue I have had and how I went about solving them.

- Humanizer -

I'm going to start off by taking a look into the humanizer, which is one of the larger selling points of Fantasy.cat. Without looking too deep into it, I can tell you that if you use decent settings, not a single person in the world will know you are cheating besides you. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself. I will have a video below with two different sections. One will have the humanizer enabled, and the other will not. Do not worry about the hit/miss ratio, simply focus on micro-flicks or adjustments onto a targets head. Can you guess which one I am using the humanizer in? Moving further along, I have done a few tests in mostly casual and mm games, as I personally do not play league. And I have only been called our for cheating a single time (although it was a near silver lobby and I was kind of pubstomping). HOWEVER, once the person called me out, HIS teammates came to my defense and simply said that I was better. That should show you just how great Fantasy.cat is.

Well, the humanizer was actually used in Video#2. So, could you tell the difference?

Now, some of you may be thinking, "Well, he was only flicking, the of course the humanizer will not be as noticeable." and to that, I say ok! watch my cursor in the video below. I will be moving my crosshair onto a enemy head with my own aim, then with fantasy.cat. Try and tell which targets I am using the humanizer, and try to tell which ones I am legit on.

Well, the humanizer was used only on the CT target, while I moved the crosshair myself on the T target. Did you get it right?
As you can see, fantasy.cat has a very nice looking humanizer, which will allow you to closet cheat your heart out.

Now, of course the "legitness" of your humanizer depends on your config and playstyle, Fantasy.cat is one step ahead with their "Humanizer Test" program. This program allows you to easily find decent settings within 5-10 run throughs. I will show a quick demonstration of one test below.

Lastly, I would like to end by stating one issue I have had while using the humanizer. When targets are closer together sometimes the humanizer will focus from one target to another. I believe that this issue can be solved with a target switch delay. However since fantasy.cat has almost entirely externally based cheats, I am not sure as to how this will be implemented.

- Visuals -

I am not going to lie to you. The visuals on fantasy.cat are nothing more or less than straight up OK. While on their Quasar cheat (meant for TF2), the visuals are simplistic and nice. On their more external Astrogalaxy cheat, some visuals such as box ESP are very very ugly and have a delayed response. I don't believe this can be fixed due to Astrogalaxy's external nature. However, there is a work around. Simply; don't use ESP! Now, you may be thinking, "Don't use ESP? How am I supposed to wallbang mm nns?". Well, long answer short, you don't. Remember, this is a closet/legit cheat after all. I would recommend you use something such as their sound ESP, which allows you to still locate enemies with relative ease. All in all, while the visuals aren't amazing, there is still no need for aesthetic eye candy visuals in a cheat meant for legit/closet players.

- Here are a few examples of the visuals if you were curious -

Astrogalaxy:
espscreenshot.png
nameandhealth.png

Quasar:

quasarbox.pngquasarname.png

- Miscellaneous -

Well, while I absolutely cannot fit the features of the roughly 5-6 cheats available into one review, especially since I don't even own games such as CS: 1.6 and Quake Live; I can do my best to explain what some miscellaneous features are that come with Astrogalaxy and Quasar. Along with this, I will also show a few examples of their VAC Disabler in action.

Firstly, I would like to explain some amazing features that come with Fantasy.quasar. While you are already getting their amazing humanizer along with a wonderful triggerbot, you also get very customizable features for characters such as Spy, Pyro, Demoman, and Medic. This just shows you how dedicated the developer (Typedef) is when it comes to creating these cheats. Since astrogalaxy is probably the most used cheat here, I will also cover their more limited section of miscellaneous features. While there is not any feature such as backtrack, or standalone RCS, you do get a very legit BHOP, which actually teaches you how to BHOP for yourself as you go. For example, if I were to start attemping a BHOP, the bot would tell me if I were overstrafing, understrafing, or let me know when to jump. Because of this, I prefer Fantasy's BHOP setting over any other providers.

Lastly, I would like to show you a quick demonstration of the VAC Disabler (Atleast a Idiot Proof Feature). If one were to try and run a cheat such as quasar without the VAC Disabler active, you get a nice message which lets you know to enable it. Because of this, you can rest assured knowing your valuable account is safe.

As you can see, you would have to be an absolute idiot to run a cheat without the VAC disabler active.

- Community -

While I am pretty brand spakin' new to this community, I can say without a doubt it is a very welcoming and nice place. While there isn't much conversation on the forums, there are still members who are active daily along with Typedef who I have almost never seen offline. All in all, I really cannot say much about the community of Fantasy.cat, as I am very very new. However, from my short time being here, I have not seen a single thing that has troubled me, worried me, or made me question if being here was the right choice. Almost everyone I have seen has been concise, knowledgeable, and nice.

- Complaints -

Now of course, no review without cons can be trusted. So, here are my 2 cents on the issues I have noticed so far while using fantasy.cat's cheats.
1. Holy moly it was pretty hard to set up. I had to go back and fourth on the forums for a solid hour to figure everything out.
2. Configing Astrogalaxy was a bit hard until I found the Internal Menu SDK/Plugin
3. BHOP issue in Astrogalaxy where it would lock my jump effectively grounding me for a few seconds, or it always jumps when I am typing in chat.
4. Crash when pressing miscellaneous tab in Quasar
5. bcedit must be changed each and every time I want to play a different game which uses BE or EAC

Now of course, these complaints can be seen as personal, since someone who is more "techsavy" than me would probably have no issue setting up these cheats, and the crashing may be due to my own error. However, some of these complaints also are not in my control, therefor hopefully they won't break the deal for others or will be fixed soon.

- Final Thoughts -

Anyway, to sum things up, Fantasy.cat is an amazing service which offers amazing cheats for a very good price. However, it definitely is not made for everyone, as players cannot simply run the cheat and become like S1mple. Along with this, the Community has been very quiet but amazing so far. I have not seen a single thing which has made me doubt my presence here. Lastly, I will be trying to get more experience with Fantasy.cat so I can make a more indepth review later on. Until then, this is all I got. Thank you for reading and have a great day or night!

Last edited:

xMemer123

Professional Clapper
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
Very detailed review I must say, I can relate with the complaints as well.

However, sort of a stupid question. How come the bcedit need to be changed if you're playing another game with EAC or BE, is it like a detection thing or something? Another thing is, how do you change it back if you could send me the code that would be much appreciated!

Tipom

VIP
2023 Award Show
Very detailed review I must say, I can relate with the complaints as well.

However, sort of a stupid question. How come the bcedit need to be changed if you're playing another game with EAC or BE, is it like a detection thing or something? Another thing is, how do you change it back if you could send me the code that would be much appreciated!
BE and EAC won't allow you to even start the game they are protecting if you're in test sign mode that is why BCEDIT is needed to be on normal mode for that game...

OP
AlexAP

AlexAP

forum lurking expert
Veteran Member
Another thing is, how do you change it back if you could send me the code that would be much appreciated!

bcdedit /set nointegritychecks off
bcdedit /set testsigning off

both need to be typed in administrator mode.

xMemer123

Professional Clapper
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
BE and EAC won't allow you to even start the game they are protecting if you're in test sign mode that is why BCEDIT is needed to be on normal mode for that game...
Ah gotcha, that makes a lot more sense. Thank you!

bcdedit /set nointegritychecks off
bcdedit /set testsigning off

both need to be typed in administrator mode.
Thank you! Will be noted next time I play an EAC or BE game.

Back