fantasy.cat - Honest Review

rabbe

SDK Contributor
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
First Words
I wanted to write an honest review about fantasy.cat in whole - the community and the products.

Astrogalaxy
Like many of you, I originally bought a Lifetime Licence to fantasy.cat because I wanted to closet cheat in CS:GO. The first thing I did was install Astrogalaxy, and I have to say; I was impressed.

Humanizer
The humanizer felt perfect after using Satellite to give me the best settings for my aiming abilities. 99% of the time I felt like I was hitting all of the shots myself, and that gave me a confidence boost when I played clean on third-party platforms like FACEIT, and I truly felt like it improved my own aim as well.

Visuals
I never really touched the visuals apart from the Sound ESP and sometimes Radar, so I can't give any proper review on these. Mostly because it required me to run on either Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen, and I wanted the best FPS and mouse delay as possible so I always ran CS:GO on Fullscreen.
I don't think the visuals should be used either way if you're in it for the closet cheating.

Community
I had high expectations for the fantasy.cat community, because I had read that it was like a family, and there's no toxicity in here.

To put it shortly, the expectations met the reality. People are really nice and welcoming here.
Lots of people decide to give something away to the community, and there are many people who contribute to the fantasy.cat projects as well.

To summarize:
If you are looking for a good closet cheating experience and a loving community with many active, contributing members; fantasy.cat is the place for you.

greg

video game external assistance user
Veteran Member
Very accurate review. I definitely felt like I was aiming better after my time with the software.

I will write a review as well once I adjust to it again.

Back