Fantasy.cat review.

Mute

Veteran Member
Hello Fantasy.cat community,

After 2 weeks I decided to write a testimonial for you guys in order to share my experiences with Fantasy.cat with you.

Many of you will not even recognize me or have never seen me on the forum, nevertheless I would ask you kindly to read my story and respect my thoughts.

· (Keep in mind that I’m not a native speaker or writer in English)

My story with fantasy.cat starts around 2 weeks ago, I have used other cheats and not only for CS:GO, but hear me out.
Every game I played there was this upcoming pro hero who knew everything perfectly.
First I thought that I just had to practice more and eventually would be as good as him. However, after doing some research I found out that CSGO was full of cheaters and especially spinbotters.
Instead of blaming them and wishing them to die I decided to do research in different cheats.
I read about many cheat providers and what kind of cool features they all had to offer.
These cheat providers were huge, had a lot of subscribers and cool looking interfaces where you can change your settings.
However, that felt not safe to me.
I found fantasy.cat by accident as I was watching some YouTube videos about people showing off their cheats. In the comment section someone wrote : “what is the best legit & secure cheat out there” and the owner of the video replied with fantasy.cat.

After looking up the forum of fantasy.cat and reading some reviews here, I decided to send my application here, after two days our great administrator responded to me with the need of my ID and here begins my problem, I have never ever sent my ID to any cheating community, nah, only bitcoin website had my ID, so I kinda stopped reading there, came back after 30 minutes to end up what typedef wrote to me, so I saw that I am allowed to blurry my ID numbers and so on, what did get me excited, not gonna lie, because that's the only thing I was scared of, showing my serial numbers and so on, so yeah, I end up sending the ID after 3 days, because I had busy week in work. Typedef responded to me same day and I end up being a member of the greatest community. Of course I started to read the forum more and more, see what people say in general and private section, becuase there's all that hidden, but I was amazed! There was literally nothing wrong being said, all friendly and no problems with the cheat, no bugs, nothing.

After purchasing the product I started setting it, it's not like other cheats, we don't have aimbot, we have humanizer, we have humanizer test which literally sets you up completely. In the console you can change everything and not gonna lie I found it really nice to use the console, kinda felt like cheat writer with all the sentences and so on :D

Two weeks passed by and I have been more than greatful to use it, I had great games and the best thing is, you are not really being a cheater. It just helps your aim to be more correctly. Smoothing on ultra low, fov low and you are more than legit, but still being able to clutch many games without being called a cheater, expect the enemys, they always think you are a cheater if you kill two randomly.

The first config that I used was horrible, because I didn't really used the humanizer test, so I set it awfully, but then I used test for the first time and it set me perfectly, I have really good reaction time and good crosshair placement, so I am able to do many things, the humanizer knew that and instantly recommended me to use ultra low smoothing and low fov.

Humanizer: 10/10

I can guarantee that if you are willing to spend an hour or two in the config console, you are gonna have fun and it'll be well worth.

The humanizer does what it is created for, its super advanced and legit at the same time. I have never been called from my random teammates or never said anything about me not being legit, expect the enemies, but they always do that.

ESP: 10/10

In my opinion this is very personal for everyone. Some people like super fancy looking wallhacks and others are looking for basic designed visual assist. You can change the visuals to your liking, you can have boxes, you can have glow, you can have only sound ESP, whatever you want, it's there to make your playstyle happy and even better.

Its basic, simple designed and gives you the advantage that you are looking for.

For me it was enough if I had sound ESP, it just beeps for you if the enemy is close, but you never know exactly where he's, but he's there.

Triggerbot: 10/10

Highly customizable and does the job perfectly, with sleep settings, but it's not the triggerbot like other providers have, it's not "Hold key -> Crosshair -> Shoot", it will follow the enemy for you and you shoot, I personally never use triggerbot as I don't need it.

Staff/community: 10/10

You can't go wrong with the community, trust me, you cannot. Typedef (Administrator) is just amazing, SHE'S always there when you need her, almost all the time online and always ready to help you, but you don't need to just message her or something, you have the community, the us, family, we are always ready to point you somewhere or help you out with your problems, but not only that, we are here for talk aswell.

Nevertheless I’m more than happy with this community and staff! I think if you compare this community of Fantasy. cat to any other provider, there will be not a single one who is as friendly and nice as fantasy.cat

Security: 10/10

Security is something which is a sensitive topic among many of us.

Keep in mind that this is my OWN opinion and please don’t attack me from saying something negative about this.

It doesn’t matter which cheat you have, public or private, no one can guarantee you 100% safety. And if someone does, don’t believe them. It’s a lie.

I can say that fantasy.cat is doing a very good job at securing their services. It’s in my opinion by far the best when it comes to its security policy. However you can’t take those 1000 testimonials saying you will not be banned when using fantasy.cat as a guarantee. For all the newcomers who are interested in using fantasy.cat I would highly advise you not to use it on your main account. It is after all a cheat, sooner or later you will get banned. Some of us are lucky never to get banned and some of us are just unlucky and get banned.

I know that I sound a little skeptical about security but that’s just because I can’t stress out enough how important it is to remember that you are using a cheat after all and that there is no one who can claim that you won’t get banned while using a very legit config as some of us ( members ) say around the forum.

To sum things up, Fantasy.cat is great and probably the best provider there currently is. Their bypasses are real, not a scam like many outsiders think. The features are very well designed and work fantastic!

The community is more friendly than you are most likely used to and the price that you pay for this service is really fair in comparison with what I have seen at other providers.

I hope you all enjoyed my honest review and that you all respect my thoughts about fantasy.cat.

I wish you all the best,

Mute

Back