fantasy.cat testimonial after 5 months

Akasha

sett.co.jp
Veteran Member
just thought i'd drop my 2 cents after 5 months with this community!

Constellation

first off, this cheat has definitely been the best fantasy.cat product to date, for my purposes. it serves the core values of fantasy.cat to a tee; closet cheating, with maximum security and the lowest ban chance possible.

the humanizer, which is the built in aim assist, makes every game a peak game. headshots are cleaner, flicks feel good, and i find myself able to focus on other core aspects of counterstrike, like movement, positioning and angle isolation a lot more, thus improving my overall ability. if you rely on cheats to aim for you, this is not the right cheat for you. however, if you're looking for something to take some pressure off of your raw aim ability to allow yourself to improve the rest of your game at a much more rapid rate, or just need that crisp aim every time, this is it.

the triggerbot built into the cheat has also been a dream. being able to adjust the timing between enemy spotted and the shot itself allows you to post up on angles and make those triggerbotted shots look incredibly legit; i've found the best success on 65ms delay. it's also allowed me to find the spots that i feel allow me to anchor the best, once again improving my game outside of using the cheat.

all in all, my stats on leetify have been awesome, i've gotten tons of compliments from people i play with on a regular basis, and best of all, i've found myself going from losing faceit games at lvl 5 to outdueling lvl 8+ consistently. the skills i've built up have been outstanding, and i'm glad i've gotten the opportunity to use constellation.

Community

the community, imo, is at its best point since i've joined. lots of active faces, a busy forum, supportive messages, and a total separation from that usual toxic, edgy trash that you find in 99% of cheating communities. i passively check the forum mostly everyday now, and always like to see what gets posted. the rules are that you need to stay active on the forum to maintain your position in the community, but i've never felt as if i was ever pressured to post/interact more than i currently do. if you want a laid back place to hang out with likeminded people, welcome home :)

as well, the admin and developer typedef has been super gracious and committed to solving technical questions at almost all hours of the day. just recently i found myself struggling an error, and they were determined to solve it for myself and another community member. after a couple hours of dedication, they ultimately fixed the issue for us. it really showed me just how dedicated the dev is to helping out the community, something which you won't find anywhere else.

Conclusion

apply if you want a closet cheat with the best goddamn community on the planet. you won't regret it, i promise :)

FANTASM

Friendly Spookster
Veteran Member
"the community, imo, is at its best point"

^

This right here is why I will always support fantasy.cat! Even when i'm not playing, I browse the forums and love all of the interaction. No toxicity, no rudeness, just peace and positivity. Thank you for your awesome review brother! I hope you have a blessed evening!.

Set

Winging everything since 2004.
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
"the community, imo, is at its best point"

^

This right here is why I will always support fantasy.cat! Even when i'm not playing, I browse the forums and love all of the interaction. No toxicity, no rudeness, just peace and positivity. Thank you for your awesome review brother! I hope you have a blessed evening!.
Same tbh, since I'm on win11 and don't even play csgo anymore, I can't really use the products, but, I still find myself checking out the forums from time to time, it's quite nice

Segwayjesus

Veteran Member
What a great review. Brand new member here, but feel you're on point. Being all new, also in cheating, is there somewhere I can see what the different options do and mean? For instance you said 65ms on the triggerbot was perfect for you - is that "sensitivity" or Strength setting? Sorry if im not allowed to ask this. A bit nervous, trying to use the forums as much as I can, but feel like most people inhere know a lot more about cheats than I, in the general term 😀

Dannyy

Veteran Member
What a great review. Brand new member here, but feel you're on point. Being all new, also in cheating, is there somewhere I can see what the different options do and mean? For instance you said 65ms on the triggerbot was perfect for you - is that "sensitivity" or Strength setting? Sorry if im not allowed to ask this. A bit nervous, trying to use the forums as much as I can, but feel like most people inhere know a lot more about cheats than I, in the general term 😀
Got to learn somewhere!, 65ms is actually how long the trigger bot will wait to shoot. In this instance, 65ms means 65ms. The lesser amount of time you set it too, the quicker it will shoot and vias versa.

Segwayjesus

Veteran Member
Got to learn somewhere!, 65ms is actually how long the trigger bot will wait to shoot. In this instance, 65ms means 65ms. The lesser amount of time you set it too, the quicker it will shoot and vias versa.
Thank you vm! I just learned that to use the Humanizer #2 you have to enable the allow modification option - makes sense for me as I didnt understand why I couldnt feel any difference testing it out :D

OP
Akasha

Akasha

sett.co.jp
Veteran Member
Thank you vm! I just learned that to use the Humanizer #2 you have to enable the allow modification option - makes sense for me as I didnt understand why I couldnt feel any difference testing it out :D
no worries dude, it's definitely a learning process! some of the usage guide is relevant to learning everything, but a lot is picking up from previous knowledge; i'm sure you'll gain it as you use the software. let me know if you have any questions, my DMs are open :)

Segwayjesus

Veteran Member
no worries dude, it's definitely a learning process! some of the usage guide is relevant to learning everything, but a lot is picking up from previous knowledge; i'm sure you'll gain it as you use the software. let me know if you have any questions, my DMs are open :)
Thank you so much. So kind of you!

Back