Gubi's fantasy cat review

gubi

Veteran Member
Introduction
So to start of. This review is written after roughly 3 months since i joined the community (closing on 3 months), To start of, what i was personally looking for was a closet cheat, and to say the least fantasy cat has delivered on that part. However as you might notice if you read the rest of the testimonials a lot of people are praise the community here. This is for a good reason. And if this testimonial is lacking and you'd like to get to know my experience on futher stuff regarding, just write a comment, i'll be sure to check them out! :^^:

The community
'The community is honestly the best. I know this propably isn't what anyone would expect (at least not to this extent) of a cheating site/community. The community is a great part of what makes this such a wonderful place. The ability to chat on the forum with people and having this chat being friendly it is just truely extraordinary.
Even tho i (yes me), am a shy person in generel i still feel the comfort and warmth of this place. My first impression and the initial welcome by the community was speechless, i did not expect it. And still today i am quite blown away by it. And by extent a praise to Typedef, there is really a lot of work being put into this, and it is truly quite extraordinary.

Constellation
I'd like to give some information about my experience with Constellation quickly as well. I don't know what it is about it, but Constelia is the "feature" that suprised me the most.
To start of with well some of the more obvious parts of Constellation.
  • Humanizer 10/10
This is a great tool to help you with aiming and to be fair it works very well. This is not going to be aiming for you, but neither should you expect that when looking for closet cheats. However it is exceptionally good.
  • Misc 10/10
As you might know, this is a closet cheat, so the amount of miscellanous features to expect is small, hence this is why i find the current option to be great. And i personally quite like it! I don't have any personal suggestion to what should be added or tweaked on it since i find it to be very good as it is.
  • Constelia
It is going to be difficult to describe her, however she really makes the cheat something else to be honest. The webgui is customizable but if you are anything like me you might just check out the wonderful themes created by community members!
  • Community cannot be measured
This is about what i have to say. The cheat might be what gets you interested, but by far the best is the community. And this is really saying something when the cheats are masterclass.

Ali

Alireza1337
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
an excellent and informative review 👍

FANTASM

Friendly Spookster
Veteran Member
Introduction
So to start of. This review is written after roughly 3 months since i joined the community (closing on 3 months), To start of, what i was personally looking for was a closet cheat, and to say the least fantasy cat has delivered on that part. However as you might notice if you read the rest of the testimonials a lot of people are praise the community here. This is for a good reason. And if this testimonial is lacking and you'd like to get to know my experience on futher stuff regarding, just write a comment, i'll be sure to check them out! :^^:

The community
'The community is honestly the best. I know this propably isn't what anyone would expect (at least not to this extent) of a cheating site/community. The community is a great part of what makes this such a wonderful place. The ability to chat on the forum with people and having this chat being friendly it is just truely extraordinary.
Even tho i (yes me), am a shy person in generel i still feel the comfort and warmth of this place. My first impression and the initial welcome by the community was speechless, i did not expect it. And still today i am quite blown away by it. And by extent a praise to Typedef, there is really a lot of work being put into this, and it is truly quite extraordinary.

Constellation
I'd like to give some information about my experience with Constellation quickly as well. I don't know what it is about it, but Constelia is the "feature" that suprised me the most.
To start of with well some of the more obvious parts of Constellation.
  • Humanizer 10/10
This is a great tool to help you with aiming and to be fair it works very well. This is not going to be aiming for you, but neither should you expect that when looking for closet cheats. However it is exceptionally good.
  • Misc 10/10
As you might know, this is a closet cheat, so the amount of miscellanous features to expect is small, hence this is why i find the current option to be great. And i personally quite like it! I don't have any personal suggestion to what should be added or tweaked on it since i find it to be very good as it is.
  • Constelia
It is going to be difficult to describe her, however she really makes the cheat something else to be honest. The webgui is customizable but if you are anything like me you might just check out the wonderful themes created by community members!
  • Community cannot be measured
This is about what i have to say. The cheat might be what gets you interested, but by far the best is the community. And this is really saying something when the cheats are masterclass.
Good Evening Brother/Sister,

I admire your honest testimonial, agreeing with the community portion of your review. The community here legitimately feels like an actual family and is very receptive/reciprocating with positivity. Being in the military, a positive mindset takes your far, I can proudly say the love here is positively astonishing <3. Much love to everybody here and thank you for your amazing review <3.

Set

Winging everything since 2004.
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
honestly yeah Constelia is something else

Back