Hey

Bock?!

Veteran Member
Top 50 (Season 1)
Hello,
since i didn't got the Invite, I still wanna congrats you guys specially 键入高清 for this Community. Got some time to read more here in the Forum and I have to say continue it and have a nice day.

Bye :)

OP
Bock?!

Bock?!

Veteran Member
Top 50 (Season 1)
Hello,
is this serious or any kind of a troll?

OP
Bock?!

Bock?!

Veteran Member
Top 50 (Season 1)
ah nvm i found my mistake if you would be so kind to open the application part again :(
fml sorry was my bad :D

typedef

Staff member
mind-reader-hypnotize.gif

Your zodiac sign is Cancer (I checked your birthday on your ID verification), so I knew you would react this way. I'm a fire sign and you're a water sign. We are not compatible! Water always takes out fire. You will rain on my parade and you will not find joy from me. Usually, I do a palm-reading on Discord so I can see your houses and your ascendant sign before I finally accept people.

Everyone in fantasy.cat has been through a palm-reading session with me. Sometimes, I have people fill out a natal chart so I can get an insight on their motivations and desires. But Cancers and I don't get along so I didn't want to waste our time.

This community is very emotionally supportive though, which is very good for Cancers. There are a lot of water and earth sign members here. I think you will fit in just great! But I know you will make me upset at certain times. We're already off on a bad foot because you didn't follow my instructions in the application thread. This is what water signs do to fire signs. We will bump heads often when we interact but I think you will make a lot of good friends here.

With that being said, I'll give you one more chance. I unlocked your application so you can fix the mistake. And no I don't troll. Never that.

Kay

Discord
Veteran Member

Your zodiac sign is Cancer (I checked your birthday on your ID verification), so I knew you would react this way. I'm a fire sign and you're a water sign. We are not compatible! Water always takes out fire. You will rain on my parade and you will not find joy from me. Usually, I do a palm-reading on Discord so I can see your houses and your ascendant sign before I finally accept people.

Everyone in fantasy.cat has been through a palm-reading session with me. Sometimes, I have people fill out a natal chart so I can get an insight on their motivations and desires. But Cancers and I don't get along so I didn't want to waste our time.

This community is very emotionally supportive though, which is very good for Cancers. There are a lot of water and earth sign members here. I think you will fit in just great! But I know you will make me upset at certain times. We're already off on a bad foot because you didn't follow my instructions in the application thread. This is what water signs do to fire signs. We will bump heads often when we interact but I think you will make a lot of good friends here.

With that being said, I'll give you one more chance. I unlocked your application so you can fix the mistake. And no I don't troll. Never that.
Wheres my palm reading :c
/s

Chicken

Full of pilk
Buddy-System Member
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show

Please never change

Back