Hi, It's silentfred again...

silentfred

Veteran Member
Hi,
I opened a thread around a week ago saying that my account got deleted and then found out it was in fact hacked. I saw typedef's latest post "I will think about it" before the thread got deleted.

I dont want to come off rude, I first thought that you would get back to me thru DMs or something but I know Im not your top priority. This is really eating me up knowing that you think bad of me, as I said before, I have an insane amount of respect for you, your work ethic and your approach on members of this forum. I could literally swear on everything I love/believe/have that I had NO part on this and Im willing to show anything you need emails texts whatever as long as my identity stays between you and me, since Im involved in the Valorant P2C scene.

At first I thought about making a thread inside membership applications and saying something like "Im willing to pay again for this just to prove that Im 100% committed" (I also know how money has little to zero gravity but whatever that's just a thought I had), but at this point its not about being able to use fantasy's softwares, but making you believe in what Im saying because that's what truly counts for me, when you told me how you felt about this I had the same feeling I have when I get in a serious argument with people I love and care, not that we have that same relationship but hopefully you know now what I meant when I say I have deep respect for you.

Please update me on this, if you are not comfortable letting me in because you still don't trust me, I will understand and never bother you again. Whatever your decision is, I hope you have success in life and that irl project you were talking about turns out great.

With love, silentfred

typedef

Staff member
It's not that I don't believe you. I don't trust your ability to be responsible over something I'm very protective over (this community). I'm still not over it.

OP
silentfred

silentfred

Veteran Member
I see your point and understand what you mean with that.
I honestly dont know how can I take accountability for this, I will wait for your final decision.

Again, whatever it will be, I will accept it and send you much love.

typedef

Staff member
ONE MONTH JAIL SENTENCE OVER.

prison-catprison.gif

Kidding. I emailed your account's email address the new password. If it happens again though, it's over. That, I'm not kidding about.

Back