Honest Review | Read if you consider buying!

Harrsn

Registered
An honest review of fantasy.cat
1497979591_tumblr_nb3w07kSM81r82yv3o1_500.gif
My Experience
I recently bought this cheat (lifetime), and I couldn't be any happier! This cheat has ranked me up from MGE-LEM so fast! This is one of the best cheats out there right now, and for so cheap! I've purchased others cheats, and no other is like this. I even have the lifetime version of Iniuria, and honestly, this cheat can compete with Iniuria any day! This is a must buy if you're considering cheating.

Best Features
  • There have been 0 reported bans from using this cheat. ‼️
  • Never detected before.
  • The Humanizer Aimbot is perfect. :ok_hand:
  • The Skin Changer is very good, it's extremely easy to use. It even has a built in ID finder! :heart_eyes:
  • The Medal / Rank Changer is also very good, it does not change it permanently, but it's definitely good for screenshot purposes to show off to your friends! :eyes:
  • The Chams feature is one of my favorites, it only shows players once their visible so you don't look at them through walls. (You do have the ability to see enemies through walls still, I just personally like chams.) :dab:
  • Overall, this is an amazing cheat. :purple_heart:

In Conclusion
In conclusion, this is one of the best cheats out there right now. I'm extremely happy with it. I would suggest purchasing the lifetime version (while it lasts!). If you're looking for a legit and easy to use cheat, definitely buy this ASAP! :fire::fire::fire:

Last edited:
Back