1. Kernel Skin Changer (Equinox) Released + Huge Site Updates

The new cheat will be available for Lifetime Members and for General Members who have 8+ Forum Badges.
  2. The winners of the Fragmovie Community Event have been announced! Congratulations to:

Regular Members:
    retroxx
    knight
    jonl

Lifetime Members:
    divorce
    arm13

Dismiss Notice
  3. Invoker Script 脚本 作弊 (Dota 2)

The new cheat will be available for Lifetime Members only.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
December 12th 2018 - Freedom Patch

Read more about this update here.
Dismiss Notice
November 30th 2018 - fantasy.cat Driver EAC and Battleye Bypass Windows Exploit Now Available for all Lifetime Members (fantasy.cat.freedom).
ESEA status: Unknown.
Read more information here.
Purchase fantasy.cat here.

Honest review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by infamouszeus, May 19, 2018.

1. infamouszeus

infamouszeus Lifetime Members

I’ve used multiple cheats since I’ve started cheating in CSGO almost 2 years ago, such as iniuria, unityhacks, omniaim, and platinum cheats go name a few. This cheat by far is the best one I’ve used yet in terms of legit cheating.

Legit aimbot:
    p100/10 nothing more needs to be said about it, prob the best I’ve used. Played multiple games with it and was called insane/godly but never got hackusated by my teamates, only the enemy whom I shat on.

Rage:
    Don’t use so can’t comment

Visuals:
    10/10 does the job and colors are all customizable, no bugging out of visuals

Misc/skin changer:
    10/10 bhop, backtrack, etc. and skin changer does it’s job as intended, would like to see addition of medal changer and night mode

Community/staff:
    Great exclusive community and the staff is very quick to respond to any and all problems you have. The cheat is also updated almost everyday bringing in new features.

Conclusion:
    If you’re in the market for a legit cheat that’s not pasted and has great security, I 100% recommend this cheat.