HWID Spoofer

lmaolmfao

Registered
I don't know from where to start, but basically i spent a lot of money on a faceit cheat, i played around 3-4 games with it, and i got banned for cheating afterwards, and i bought a lot of accounts and stuff to avoid getting ban evasion from faceit anti-cheat but i still do it, and i don't really have an idea what can i do more than to just ask you guys, what should i do next, i tried literally everything i could possible think of.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 119

typedef

Staff member
Cheating is scum already. But cheating on one of the only escapes to actually play competitive CS:GO fairly? Don't ruin it for other people.

Faceit is one of the most intrusive anti-cheat available. They don't care about your privacy, they just hate cheaters and will monitor everything on your system for it. It doesn't make sense to cheat on it. Even if you buy a cheat for it, it gets detected eventually. Then your reputation is ruined (if you had any) and you pretty much wasted time on all those games you played. The client is breathing down your neck at every moment. I hope there was a lesson learned here.

Second, if I told you how, you would turn around and cheat again right after. Just accept the punishment and try again in 2 years.

OP
L

lmaolmfao

Registered
I tried literally all the possibilities to play faceit again legit, to start again from nothing to a new player, i watched almost 100 hours of videos how can i reset my hwid, how can i change it, i'm literally at the ground, i wanted that level 10 more than anything in that moment, i couldn't reach it on my own just because i wanted that much i was caring way too much about winning and to do something with my self, and in the end i fucked it up and i got an cheat for faceit, i tried to contact them due tickets and a lot more things, but i still can't play more than 10 ranked games without getting ban evade, i'm literally so retarded and i'm sorry for what i have done, i was a stupid wrong mentally guy who couldn't reach the level he wanted it, this is one of the most important lessons i've ever got in my entire life, i know for a lot of people is cringe and stupid what i am saying right now, but i had big dreams of myself being on a stage, playing for a proffesional team, and now i'm just crawling to the point i can play again what makes me happy, i tried to do everything i'm able to do to just play again legit, loser retarded toxic and all the bad things i got in my mentally i still want to play again.

typedef

Staff member
I tried literally all the possibilities to play faceit again legit, to start again from nothing to a new player, i watched almost 100 hours of videos how can i reset my hwid, how can i change it, i'm literally at the ground, i wanted that level 10 more than anything in that moment, i couldn't reach it on my own just because i wanted that much i was caring way too much about winning and to do something with my self, and in the end i fucked it up and i got an cheat for faceit, i tried to contact them due tickets and a lot more things, but i still can't play more than 10 ranked games without getting ban evade, i'm literally so retarded and i'm sorry for what i have done, i was a stupid wrong mentally guy who couldn't reach the level he wanted it, this is one of the most important lessons i've ever got in my entire life, i know for a lot of people is cringe and stupid what i am saying right now, but i had big dreams of myself being on a stage, playing for a proffesional team, and now i'm just crawling to the point i can play again what makes me happy, i tried to do everything i'm able to do to just play again legit, loser retarded toxic and all the bad things i got in my mentally i still want to play again.
Aww. You don't need to talk about yourself like that. We all do things we aren't proud of or happy with. Sometimes you want something so bad but it doesn't go your way. That doesn't make you a loser or retarded. Every mistake and misfortune is a lesson.

This is why a place like fantasy.cat exists. This is why Constellation and Astrogalaxy2 are a thing. This is why testimonials and outside sources will tell say they were able to quit cheating because of the solutions and the cheating therapy that is done here. A good handful of members here end up playing on Faceit after building confidence and improving their aim with Constellation.

I wrote this in the Cheating & Mental Health blog post (which only members can see):

You don't need to be so destructive with yourself and others:

I've always had a very uneasy twist in my stomach about people who rage in games. It's ironic because people call us closet cheaters, the worst kind. Both are bad, but let's use some logic here. What's worse? Someone joining a game and spinning in circles, rage botting, and now everybody else's game is ruined or ... someone with minimal aiming assist and esp and they are beatable, rather, you can still enjoy the game without even knowing the person is cheating to begin with.​
We've addressed over several threads and blog posts that cheating not only creates really bad habits, but it's addicting. All you're doing is making yourself worse by cheating. Out of fairness, we have solutions here like Constellation and Astrogalaxy2 that basically give you training wheels instead of do work for you. When you cheat and you have features automated and you're literally putting no effort into anything, you're really just making yourself more shit at the game.​
You can be so destructive towards your own natural skill and towards other players. It doesn't need to be like that. The objective for Constellation and Astrogalaxy2 is to build confidence and have something spotting you. It's like bench pressing. Someone can be spotting you and pushing you through a set. How can you build confidence or muscle memory if someone is literally lifting the bar up for you? Doing it all for you?​

There is an understanding within the fantasy.cat community and what you're saying in the quoted post about how destructive your cheating addiction or desire to achieve or win can be. This is a bad habit. This is why I said "I hope there was a lesson learned here". There are several things I suggest you do to combat your cheating.

If you need to take shortcuts and instead of cheating on Faceit ... try these (sorted by ethics):
  • Order CS:GO Coaching.
    • This is good because you have someone better than you teach you the game.
    • This doesn't work for a lot of people because not everyone is teachable. Some people learn on their own.
    • Can be a financial liability if you want consistent coaching for long periods of time.

• Stop Cheating.
    • This doesn't need to be explained right? But this is a cheating community. So let's move on.

• Order CS:GO DuoQ/PartyQ/LobbyQ Services.
    • This isn't too unethical but this might not the most effective way of learning for you. Personally, I like this because I ask a lot of questions and it's nice having access to communicate with someone who is better than me AND is playing with me.
    • Playing with somebody who is 'boosting' you is killing two birds with one stone. You're ranking up and 9/10x, the booster will tell you what you're doing wrong and how to play better. You pretty much get coaching as well.
    • You can order this for client anti-cheats too. There are people who literally only play party games and boost people.
    • This is a great way to measure how well you can compete with people at higher skill levels. If you can't hold your own weight, that should tone down your ego a bit.
    • Can be a financial liability depending on the service. Normal matchmaking is the most inexpensive to get to Global Elite. But client boosting like Faceit and ESEA can be expensive.

• Training Wheels with fantasy.cat.
    • This is the least ethical because it's obviously cheating.
    • This is what members here are doing. Improve your skillset, get rid of bad habits, and build confidence.
    • We don't have Trust Factor issues here and we have what we call Mission: Recovery to restore red accounts you may have. This is so you can actually enjoy Valve CS:GO MM again without having to install something on your system invading your privacy and monitoring you 24/7.
    • This is only a single lifetime payment and you're set. You don't need to pay the fee ever again. Rather, you can GET PAID by using the SDK and making Lua scripts, themes and plugins. The only time fantasy.cat is a financial liability is if you pay and then proceed to get kicked out the community for violating the guidelines and EULA. Then you're booted and slapped on a Wall of Shame for everyone to see.
    • Here's a handful of reasons why people join fantasy.cat (click me).

OP
L

lmaolmfao

Registered
You're right, i could order someone better than me to explain things to me i couldn't see or maybe ignored by my ego, everyday when someone better than me tried to explain some things to me to stop making the same mistake again, i had to find a way to ignore it, and that was the most stupiest idea ever, those are good ideas, but how much i tried i still couldn't play faceit again, as i said i tried all the things i could possible imagine, and i still can't bypass the anticheat.

• Sad
Reactions: ule

ule

gods smartest idiot
yo :wave:
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
Honestly man- either wait out the ban, build a new pc, or switch clients for the time being. Those are your only 3 logical options in my opinion because:
i still can't bypass the anticheat.
FACEIT has one of the best ACs out there, they will catch you eventually. Every time you're caught, the timer til you can appeal your ban resets and you're only delaying yourself. There's plenty of other clients out there, albeit with much smaller playerbases, but you DO have options. ESEA is repetitively popular during their seasons, but it's popularity comes in waves. If you're EU, esportal is an option, I've played a decent bit on there in the past, it's not a bad experience.

You could also go the expensive route of building a new pc, and requesting an ip change from your isp if you have a static ip. This is obviously super expensive, but if you're DEAD SET on playing on faceit- this seems to me to be your only logical option to guarentee no more future bans. You can also sell your existing pc once you've built a new one to recoup some of the cost, but it'll still be an expensive route to go.

Sorry to hear about your situation man, but making bold decisions like cheating on client have consequences. If I was in your shoes, I'd switch client for the time being whilst saving up for a new pc. Best of luck and I hope you're able to find a solution that works.

Killa

VIP
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Honestly man- either wait out the ban, build a new pc, or switch clients for the time being. Those are your only 3 logical options in my opinion because:

FACEIT has one of the best ACs out there, they will catch you eventually. Every time you're caught, the timer til you can appeal your ban resets and you're only delaying yourself. There's plenty of other clients out there, albeit with much smaller playerbases, but you DO have options. ESEA is repetitively popular during their seasons, but it's popularity comes in waves. If you're EU, esportal is an option, I've played a decent bit on there in the past, it's not a bad experience.

You could also go the expensive route of building a new pc, and requesting an ip change from your isp if you have a static ip. This is obviously super expensive, but if you're DEAD SET on playing on faceit- this seems to me to be your only logical option to guarentee no more future bans. You can also sell your existing pc once you've built a new one to recoup some of the cost, but it'll still be an expensive route to go.

Sorry to hear about your situation man, but making bold decisions like cheating on client have consequences. If I was in your shoes, I'd switch client for the time being whilst saving up for a new pc. Best of luck and I hope you're able to find a solution that works.

those 2 changes won't solely unban you 🙊

but the best bet is to just wait it out, not worth the risk of the timer resetting or you ending up with an actual permanent ban on FACEIT... let this ban suffice as a warning so that you know what you're getting yourself into next time.

OP
L

lmaolmfao

Registered
To be honest i tried multiple times to play on faceit again but i got multiple ban evasions and i'm afraid of having the timer reseted

ule

gods smartest idiot
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
those 2 changes won't solely unban you 🙊
I know multiple ppl who've done exactly this, and are still fine. What else would need to be done in theory in order to stay more secure and unabanned?

MDL

镜流
VIP
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
I know multiple ppl who've done exactly this, and are still fine. What else would need to be done in theory in order to stay more secure and unabanned?

FACEIT tracks so much that you really do need to change everything for guaranteed security.
Router, PC, Monitor, Accessories, even RGB Mousepads if they have a HWID. You can't re-use anything that can be traced back to you being with that on FACEIT.

You won't get auto-banned if you don't change all of those obviously, but piss someone off even remotely connected to the admin team and a manual check will get you banned in less than a day lol.

ule

gods smartest idiot
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
Hmm, good to know. I have a few friends at 3k+ elo who are still using the same mice and monitors, definitely good to know.

Killa

VIP
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
what mdl said is pretty much correct, they even grab info of other devices on your network so that they can cross reference it later on should they need to manually review you…

ule

gods smartest idiot
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
they even grab info of other devices on your network so that they can cross reference it later on should they need to manually review you…
that's insane, damn

Tenfold

Registered
what mdl said is pretty much correct, they even grab info of other devices on your network so that they can cross reference it later on should they need to manually review you…
faceit, at least if you're cheating, is a huge risk with little reward. I don't get why people cheat on it, as there's (almost) no gain with little chance of you not getting manualed

Back