Hxnce's Testimonial

hxnce

SDK Contributor
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
✦ Intro ✦
I'd like to start this off by saying that it's been almost 5 months since I joined the community and despite it not being a long time, I feel like it's been enough for me to feel comfortable writing this testimonial/review on fantasy.cat.

✦ Constellation ✦
As you've probably seen by now, fantasy.cat provides a wide variety of solutions, ranging from Blender, an hwid spoofer all the way up to the main solution, Constellation. Constellation is nothing like the average legit/closet cheat you'll find anywhere else. Let's start with the humanizer, after 2/3 launches once I had already taken the time to change the settings to my liking I had already fell in love, I've tried many different aim assists with tons of different features that may sound similar to the humanizer, but I've never seen something like this. There's just so many things that are put into consideration for the humanizer every time you engage in a fight that in most scenarios, it will feel so natural that you may not even feel like there's something assisting you, but you know there is. About that, my personal experience with the humanizer has been mind-blowing, I said this before, I didn't think using constellation would better my legit aim a ton, but it not only did that with csgo, it also transfered to other fps games like valorant. Not to mention, I had a really shaky aim before using constellation, I don't anymore. Constellation was not designed to do the work for you, once you understand that, you'll love it.

✦ Community ✦
Cheating communities have never been a place where I've felt comfortable, there's a lot of toxicity going around, there's no respect whatsoever for anyone, people exit-scam left & right and there's a bunch of other reasons why. You won't find any of those negative aspects here, if anything, you'll find the complete opposite. Whenever someone joins the community, members here (including myself) will be ready to go to their profile and show them that they're welcome here. After joining you will also realize that this is more than a community, most of the time it actually feels like a family. I once opened a bit about my current life situation and how I felt at that time, short time after I found myself surrounded with people that not only cared, but some also empathized with me, I even ended up going to the gym because of some people here which helped me cope with stressful situations and to this day, it's one of the things I enjoy the most doing. I really can't thank fantasy.cat enough.

✦ Typedef ✦
The developer and admin of fantasy.cat. On the developer side typedef gives precise, fast and accurate responses to any problem you may have, just remember to follow the rules and read what you're meant to read and this will be the case, they're also really open to suggestions and feedback, which is something I personally really appreciate, not to mention how active and capable they are in what comes to development. Though, typedef is not just a developer, from what I've been able to see so far they're a pretty chill and forgiving person and as @cronchy said in their most recent testimonial, "typedef genuinely cares about the family aspect of the community", which is probably why this community is the way it is.

✦ Wind-up ✦
If you've been thinking of applying, there's no reason not to, but you have to take your time on the applying process. There's no parallel universe out there in which you manage to join FC without putting in some work. Reading the FAQ, having a look at the testimonials and being brutally honest in your application are some things that will get you on the right track.

Good luck!

cronchy

i ponder
Licensed Lake Main
Buddy-System Member
Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
2023 Award Show
Top 50 (Season 1)
Good testimonial my man!

sassycat

Veteran Member
I completely agree, I can't think of a single community as great as this one. I haven't even been a member for 12 hours and I can just tell by browsing the forums this is a one-of-a-kind family led by a one-of-a-kind developer.

Rock Crab

Registered
Really nice review
I completely agree, I can't think of a single community as great as this one. I haven't even been a member for 12 hours and I can just tell by browsing the forums this is a one-of-a-kind family led by a one-of-a-kind developer.
The community is actually the BEST😻i am glad you enjoying your stay @sassycat & welcome again
✦ Intro ✦
I'd like to start this off by saying that it's been almost 5 months since I joined the community and despite it not being a long time, I feel like it's been enough for me to feel comfortable writing this testimonial/review on fantasy.cat.

✦ Constellation ✦
As you've probably seen by now, fantasy.cat provides a wide variety of solutions, ranging from Blender, an hwid spoofer all the way up to the main solution, Constellation. Constellation is nothing like the average legit/closet cheat you'll find anywhere else. Let's start with the humanizer, after 2/3 launches once I had already taken the time to change the settings to my liking I had already fell in love, I've tried many different aim assists with tons of different features that may sound similar to the humanizer, but I've never seen something like this. There's just so many things that are put into consideration for the humanizer every time you engage in a fight that in most scenarios, it will feel so natural that you may not even feel like there's something assisting you, but you know there is. About that, my personal experience with the humanizer has been mind-blowing, I said this before, I didn't think using constellation would better my legit aim a ton, but it not only did that with csgo, it also transfered to other fps games like valorant. Not to mention, I had a really shaky aim before using constellation, I don't anymore. Constellation was not designed to do the work for you, once you understand that, you'll love it.

✦ Community ✦
Cheating communities have never been a place where I've felt comfortable, there's a lot of toxicity going around, there's no respect whatsoever for anyone, people exit-scam left & right and there's a bunch of other reasons why. You won't find any of those negative aspects here, if anything, you'll find the complete opposite. Whenever someone joins the community, members here (including myself) will be ready to go to their profile and show them that they're welcome here. After joining you will also realize that this is more than a community, most of the time it actually feels like a family. I once opened a bit about my current life situation and how I felt at that time, short time after I found myself surrounded with people that not only cared, but some also empathized with me, I even ended up going to the gym because of some people here which helped me cope with stressful situations and to this day, it's one of the things I enjoy the most doing. I really can't thank fantasy.cat enough.

✦ Typedef ✦
The developer and admin of fantasy.cat. On the developer side typedef gives precise, fast and accurate responses to any problem you may have, just remember to follow the rules and read what you're meant to read and this will be the case, they're also really open to suggestions and feedback, which is something I personally really appreciate, not to mention how active and capable they are in what comes to development. Though, typedef is not just a developer, from what I've been able to see so far they're a pretty chill and forgiving person and as @cronchy said in their most recent testimonial, "typedef genuinely cares about the family aspect of the community", which is probably why this community is the way it is.

✦ Wind-up ✦
If you've been thinking of applying, there's no reason not to, but you have to take your time on the applying process. There's no parallel universe out there in which you manage to join FC without putting in some work. Reading the FAQ, having a look at the testimonials and being brutally honest in your application are some things that will get you on the right track.

Good luck!
Great testmonial @hxnce 😻 fantasy.cat <3

Metroid

Veteran Member
Great testimonial, I always like reading about other peoples experiences with the community.

Back