1. fantasy.quasar (TF2) - Huge Update + Purchase Changes

(GIF may not represent active version because the cheat is constantly being updated. See full list of features here (click me)

fantasy.quasar is now available for General Membership. General Members now have access to Astrogalaxy (CS:GO), Quasar (TF2) and the SDK.

Read more information about this update here (click me). Apply for membership here (click me).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SDK Members Panel (Beta) Released

Read more information about this new panel here (click me)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
August 19th 2019 - HUGE Quasar Update
fantasy.quasar (TF2) has received a new update, including new features and many fixes. Read more about this information here.
Dismiss Notice
October 16th 2019 - NEW Counter Strike 1.6 Cheat
Beta version of the new Counter Strike 1.6 cheat (fantasy.umbra) is now available for only Lifetime Members. Lifetime Members, please see here for information.

Just a review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by MrPengujn, Nov 16, 2019.

1. MrPengujn

MrPengujn > > w e e b < <

--- I'm not good with reviews so please don't expect much from me ---

So, I've been using fantasy since 4-5months now and overall, I love it. If you're searching for something that'll help you win matches and won't get you banned, definitely use fantasy, if ya expect to get useless HvH features, this isn't the place for ya.
    The thing that I love the most is the humanizer, I mean, it's perfect, I've never seen anything better anywhere else.

--= Community =--
    Everyone's kind and friendly, they're all ready to help you if you'll need help, all happy to start conversations / participate in conversations ( as long as you're being respectful... ofc).

--= Aimbot / Humanizer... =--
    As I said, I love the humanizer. First of all, you don't have to mess up with your configs a lot, you just do the humanizer test and it automatically sets it up for you. After that, you just edit a few settings ( legit, just a few ) and Voila! You look legit and "professional". The aimbot / RCS / smooth etc all go together perfectly fine.
    It Helps your aim and at the same time looks perfectly legit.

--= Visuals =--
    Visuals are great, you won't find lots of useless features like other cheats, keeps it simple and useful and you can still customize them at your liking. They don't snap out etc, they fit perfectly well and won't have cause trouble.

--= Misc =--
    Misc - features like bhop, hitsound... They're good, especially the 'humanized' bhop. All the misc features work fine, you'll end up loving them as well.

--= Plugins =--
    Plugins are easy to install/use, you don't have to bother with them a lot, and most of them receive constant updates so you'll be able to use them without a problem. There are plenty of plugins and ya can easily make your own [if you know how ofc].

--= Quasar etc =--
    Quasar is good and sincerely, I've never tried TF2 cheats before, so quasar is perfect for me <3

TypeDef is constantly working on new projects (cheats) requested by the community, that's great, I've never seen a community where the developer interacts so much with the users... I really appreciate that.

:purple_heart:

ilovepringles and blastoff like this.
  2. princess

princess Botting Services Moderator - FACEIT CLUB

Thank you!

3. blastoff

blastoff fantasy.cat User

thanks man

4. Malaqueco

Malaqueco FACEIT CLUB

5. Minh Zuhn

Minh Zuhn Registered