Marked HWID = always red trust factor

Misiarak

Registered
Hello, I have a problem. My HWID is marked and every account on my computer gets red trust factory sooner or later. I tried to make many different changes to the system regarding HWID, reformat the system, create an account for separate data, PSC payments etc. (I have IP variables).

I have a total of 7 lost accounts plus my friend's account. On 5 accounts and my friend's end, I didn't use cheats and so I got a red trust factory, so for this I claim that my HWID has been marked.

off topic: "The worst thing is that in the cheat I only used to change the texture of the opponent to a light color (not WH), so that I would always notice the opponent, and this type of cheat is not detectable, because the demo shows the character I'm shooting at. So I have "Falcon's eye". Unfortunately ... once I wanted to use an aimbot not configured for a beer and I probably got it for it, because I was flying it all night. And my main account was only 1100 hours :( "

Can I find any WORKING solution to the problem with you?

Last edited:

typedef

Staff member
fantasy.cat has:
In the second half of my post here (click me), I spoke about this too. You can read some of the Testimonials or Pre-Sales Questions and see members here attesting to getting their Trust Factor back to normal here and playing without it tanking again.

In regards to your off-topic: Something like Constellation would be good for you since you need minor visual assistance. Astrogalaxy2 could also be a good alternative as well. The CS:GO solutions here don't include an aimbot but an aim assistance that only helps you when you aim. Both solutions could work for what you're looking for.

OP
M

Misiarak

Registered
My main goal is to run a normal account on my computer without the "red trust factor".

Then run a cheat with your opponent's texture changer (not WH) and nothing else. It is undetectable, and for me it can be a very big advantage. About aiming assistants, I don't want to risk anymore :)

EDIT: I also have to think about the profitability of the whole business, should I spend $ 200 for the opportunity to play or is it exaggeration and addiction.

Last edited:

typedef

Staff member
Then run a cheat with your opponent's texture changer (not WH) and nothing else.
We don't have anything like this. None of our CS:GO solutions modify or interact with the game.

EDIT: I also have to think about the profitability of the whole business, should I spend $ 200 for the opportunity to play or is it exaggeration and addiction.
It's not just about the business model of buying cheats. If all you cared about was buying cheats, you could get something way cheaper than fantasy.cat. On top of spending less you will get more features from other providers than you would here. Just being honest.

A handful of people still apply daily for several reasons because it's not just about buying cheats at fantasy.cat.
  • Daily and consistent updates. I'm always checking the forum, making changes, helping members and looking to make something better. I'm always thinking about running community events and making members here feel like they're part of a family. I care about this place a lot and others do too.
  • The community is very small and conserved. Members here are always doing giveaways and sharing things about their lives. Since this community is small, it feels like everyone knows each other. We just had a few members meet up in person a few months ago. I know people here who have met their best-friend here. Everyone sticks together.
  • Contributions to the community gets rewarded. I send out BTC or ETH whenever someone contributes a Lua script or any other tool using the resources available at the SDK. Members here have contributed themes for Constellation's Web GUI, Lua scripts for our Minecraft and TF2 solution. Not to mention, since I'm always here, I give free coding help and lessons. AND you get paid for it? No brainer.
  • Blog posting plays a huge part in community direction. Everyone gets a chance to have their voice heard on the direction of a future update or plans. It feels like everyone gets to play a part of the development and direction of our future.
  • The solutions here are designed to be different. People here do cheat on their main account with the solutions here. I have some Twitch streamers and LAN players at fantasy.cat. I also provide LAN builds if you can provide proof of attendance. I also have members here with high level Steam accounts and valuables that want to be able to cheat but have reassurance everything will be okay. I wrote about detection history and security here (click me).
  • fantasy.cat only provides closet cheating. Not legit cheating. The solutions here are not designed to spoonfeed you. If you read the testimonials, you will see members attesting to building confidence and eventually playing on client because of the solutions here. There's a reason why we have what is called a "Humanizer" (see FAQ). The Humanizer here is meant to only assist your aim, not aim for you. If you feel like you need an extra push in the back to your skill-set, this is extremely useful to you. A cheat aiming for you or showing enemies through walls does not teach you anything nor does it make you any better. I do home some competitive e-sports players (for CS:GO and TF2) here with a reputation to maintain. It's a different conversation when players simply need a little boost to their aim or map awareness instead of something mechanically doing it or spoonfeeding and drawing through walls. So when people say they quit cheating because of fantasy.cat, it's related to this.
  • Most of the solutions here are kernel/ring0 influenced. Solutions like Constellation and Aurora do everything in kernel mode. The difference between them is one is a kernel driver (Aurora) and one simply communicates with our custom made one (Constellation). The non-kernel solutions go through proxy from another process to do everything. Astrogalaxy2 is an example of this. As I wrote in the first quoted response, none of our CS:GO solutions directly interact or modify CS:GO.
  • I'm very open to learning new things about different cheating solutions. For example, our 2 Minecraft solutions are for different purposes. One is a kernel driver and it's hidden in your system memory just in case someone wants to manually review your system if they think you're cheating (since people do this for Minecraft PvP). Our other Minecraft solution is always open for new additions. I'm PERSONALLY not a big Minecraft player. But some people here are and most of the functions you see for the Lua API (click me), was suggested or requested. This is something I love about this community as people here are joining in the development. I made the base and push my expertise on security and stealth and then let the community take over with what they want to do or have implemented for feature ideas. Some even mentioned how some people manually review potential cheaters and requested ways of stealth for Parallatic and I got it done. This is why I mentioned the blog posts are important. This isn't just "I want to buy a cheat". No, we have a community thing going on.
  • We do have a private Minecraft server you can play on. It's not consistently active, but people hop in and out and hang out once in a while. Our private Discord has active conversations, if not, simply memes or cat pictures. We don't use Discord to talk about cheating. It's just a friendly hangout.

I can list more. A lot more. Testimonials list more. It's not only just about buying cheats here. If you think so, you're only thinking surface level. Unfortunately, some people are only surface level thinkers and I can't change that. Why would I price $200 if it was only just: "here, have 1 or 2 cheats you probably will only use with less features than something else out there that cost less"? Makes no sense. I'm a human being too and I show that a lot for this community. If it was just about money for me, I would make a lot more if this community was public and we have monthly subscriptions. Rather, I probably wouldn't be that hands on with development because I would just put out a cheat that works and then never look back.

I've been running this place since 2018. I do 0 promotion. I protect the community by kicking toxic people and edgelords with anger issues out. And I have consistently put the community first and let people feel like they're part of a family. This is simply my honest assessment.

Back