My review after 5 days of being accepted

godcy

Veteran Member
Intro:
Hello everyone!!!
This is my comment after 5 days of trying to cheat. Set on day 1, test on day 2. I have been trying to set the best effect from day 3 to today. So far, this is my experience of cheating.
(Thanks for letting me pass the application so quickly)

Background:
My cs career started from cs1.1 and it has been more than ten years now,Started playing csgo in 2013,I used to be a professional player,Why i think about cheating?Because it makes my game easier,I don’t have to think about the strength of the authorities’ team, and I don’t need to worry about the operations of some of their novices.I like the feeling of being above my opponents, it makes them very angry.So I found fantasy.cat after all my hardships.I saw the introduction and I applied without hesitation

Buying process:
To get access to the cheat you'll have to be accepted, this is probably to limit the use of the cheat. I don't know what they base this off since you only have to give them your email, what country you are from and operating system.
I was one of the lucky ones that got in and getting the license key was also pretty fast.

The cheat itself:
The cheat is very hard to get used to if you have never used this kind of cheat before. Thankfully the community is very fast in the support thread and can quickly help you.
If it gets too hard to manage you can install plugins that will help navigate in the cheat e.g. a menu.

Aimbot (Humanizer):
The aimbot or humanizer as I will call it from now on is the main reason why I bought the cheat. Because it makes me better,I am a former pro player myself,The understanding of the game is better than the average player,With it, my aim can be compared with top professional players(Hahaha, i feel good about myself).And it’s really legal, you don’t even see that you have cheated.

Other features:
For other functions, I haven’t tried too much, my favorite is still aimbot.

The forums and community:
This community is the best! People are serious in the threads and no trolls. You can get fast support if you are ever in need.
There are also community events every so often that you can participate in.
You can also find a lot of community-made plugins for the cheat.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, the cheat is very easy to used once you get everything set up. It's the best cheat for if you want to play legit and not get caught.
The community is one of the best out there with no trolls and is very helpful when you need help.

Thank you for reading my review. You won't regret buying this cheat if you want to play legit.
I currently love the cheat and its community. I want to get the VIP membership but since it is harder to get into I'll wait a bit before applying.

TukeCS

[https://tuke.pro/]
Veteran Member
Hi! Im glad you like the cheat! I hope you will improve your gameplay with it ^^

Back