1. Kernel Skin Changer (Equinox) Released + Huge Site Updates

The new cheat will be available for Lifetime Members and for General Members who have 8+ Forum Badges.
  2. The winners of the Fragmovie Community Event have been announced! Congratulations to:

Regular Members:
    retroxx
    knight
    jonl

Lifetime Members:
    divorce
    arm13

Dismiss Notice
  3. Invoker Script 脚本 作弊 (Dota 2)

The new cheat will be available for Lifetime Members only.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
December 12th 2018 - Freedom Patch

Read more about this update here.
Dismiss Notice
November 30th 2018 - fantasy.cat Driver EAC and Battleye Bypass Windows Exploit Now Available for all Lifetime Members (fantasy.cat.freedom).
ESEA status: Unknown.
Read more information here.
Purchase fantasy.cat here.

My Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by inJECT, Jun 20, 2018.

1. inJECT

inJECT fantasy.cat User

Hey it has been a few days since i bought the cheat and i will like to give my review. I tried omniaim and singularity before fantasycat. I lost a account TWICE cause of vacnet in omniaim, before and after the update and singularity is only a fancy menu and drops my fps like crazy lol. Here is my review

Humanizer: 10/10
    Its the best legit aimbot i've ever used. I really like it. Its not shaky and its really smooth. You can change all weapon settings and change the way the aimbot works.

Inventory Changer: 9.5/10
    I thought it was weird at first but then I realized how good it is. The inventory changer works with the skin changer to make it look like you really own the guns. You can add any skin and gun and knife combo to your inventory. Really fucking cool. Only thing i would like to see changed is adding stickers to your skins

Visuals: 10/10
    I cannot say too much. I just play with chams, hitmarker ... and nade prediction. There are a lot of other things you can change but i dont really care about that stuff

Community: 10/10
    Everyone is nice. The admins are really helpful and the owner updates the cheat like everyday. The community events are cool. I like the small community. People have mature discussions. rainbowmoof and retro helped me get started with the cheat.

I was scared to install the cheat because i had to install a mouse driver and do a lot of stuff. I thought it was going to be hard but the guide was really simple 1:1. Setting up the cheat can take a while if you're not good at reading the steps but its definitely worth it. If you have problems the cheat has a tool to check if you did everything right. i've never seen that before. It shows the admins really care about the quality of the cheat

What I really like about this cheat is that it's not some fancy crap. It's minimized. The menu is awesome and it doesn't list a ton of stupid features in 1 place. I hate cheats that fucking put a bunch of colorful things on your screen but works just like every other cheat out there. The aimbot really works like a humanizer, it looks and feels real. Other cheats i have bought always have some shitty problem like missing targets standing still or fucking up my spray.

2. VladJackobs

VladJackobs -Insert inspirational quote-

+1 Agree with everything! :D

Hope you enjoy!

3. inJECT

inJECT fantasy.cat User

Bump. Giving another vouch. The owner cares a lot about the members in the community. He reworked the cheat from scratch so the members can feel more safe after the big vac wave scare that happened a week ago. This dude updated us nearly every fucking day on what was going on and the community kept tight and bonded during the downtime. Much respect and love to everyone here. You can't find that shit anywhere else

rainbowmoof likes this.