Review (4 months)

kaira

Veteran Member
2022 Award Show
Summary
I joined this community in July this year and was uncertain of what to fully expect. Despite this, I've come to find my expectations to be fulfilled and over with both the community and solutions provided for usage. Although I haven't participated routinely given a falling out with cheating in games and other external life factors, I've come to find the time I do spend on both this forum and its solutions have always been pleasant.

Community
From a community standpoint fantasy.cat remains unrivaled to many other providers. It breaks away from 'social conventions' where the communities are often toxic, and motivated by their own ego with a lack of care for others. Fantasy.cat remains the polar opposite. I've come to find that all my interactions with the community have been positive, starting from the first day. Likewise to many other users I was barraged with a 'welcome wave', which was quite a surprise given the perceived purpose of fantasy.cat. I've come to find fantasy.cat is filled with positive interactions like these, with multiple venues and topics of discussion that stem away from cheating. The majority of members come to discuss items outside of life i.e cars, personal relationships and etc, which I believe has contributed to a sense of family. Overall I've come to cherish fantasy.cat, finding myself just browsing the forum and interacting with others at odd hours like right now (1:15am on a tuesday).

Solutions
My positive regard for the community is reciprocated in the solutions provided. Typedef has enacted a wonderful job, in the development of these solutions. I've come to find that their quality, attention to detail, and responsiveness to issues, remain unchallenged by other providers. I haven't come across 2 issues for months, which were all resolved within a day. Furthermore on a different note fantasy.cat has made me realise the loss of enjoyment within gaming, coming to realise that 6+ years of playing with cheats has dulled any sense of happiness generated. Through fantasy.cat I've found myself to slowly start regain some of that enjoyment, as it's not a full-on 'aimbot' but rather an assist that requires effort. I've come to find that the challenges it brings, provide me a sense of reward and fulfillment.

Big shout out to @typedef.

Back