review after 1 whole year of usage

Era

Veteran Member
I got fantasy.cat exactly 1 year ago. I've used it many times over this year of usage, and it has honestly made me so much better as a player. The highest rank I had hit before using fantasy.cat is le in mm and faceit level 6-7. I had pretty decent aim and movement I'd say, but after using astrogalaxy I can say I've gotten so much better at not only aiming, but movement, awareness, and gamesense. I've hit levels 8-9 on faceit, gotten to supreme/global, and I play way more aggressive and way better. This cheat wont make you magically a god and it does take some setup, but once you get your settings, its only uphill. Lets get into the nitty gritty though:

Humanizer: 10/10
Its amazing, it doesnt even feel like youre cheating. It just helps you with microadjustments and makes you more consistent with shots. I had some problems at the start with it being too snappy but that was because of my sensitivity and me being a fast aimer, but typedef went out of his way to make it even weaker for someone like me to use it and not look too obvious. With the RCS, it makes you feel like youre playing legit but it gives so many advantages and youre able to dominate games, but not enough to make people think youre cheating.

Visuals: 9/10
I don't use it too much and the only one I do use is chams since I play on fullscreen, but I know fantasy.x visuals are really good. I wish they supported fullscreen but I understand why it isn't possible to overlay the visuals onto the screen, so it makes sense. Fantasy.x is amazing as well, and gives a huge variety of choices to give you slight advantages if you don't want to go full on esp.

Development: 1000/10
Typedef goes for the upmost security when creating all of his cheats, and I've never had any issues with vacs or anything of the sort. Even on things that can get you vacced like Lua scripts, he makes sure to put a warning on it to not get anyones accounts hit by a vac. He also produces constant updates for everything and adds in community suggestions all the time. Every issue that anyone in the community has, he makes sure to personally help out and provides very fast support for being a solo dev.

Community: 10/10
I don't post much, but I do lurk in the forums and its a very tight group with lots of active members and theres always something new to read about everyday. Theres a lot of support from everyone in the community. Its sort of difficult to get into the community, but i'd say thats a good thing to keep security high and to not allow in people who wont provide anything to the community. The cost is extremely cheap for such a well developed cheat, and can be used in lan/faceit if you get into vip.

fantasy.cat is an amazing cheat with an even better community, and its 100% worth the pricepoint. I'd honestly have paid 2x the amount for lifetime without a doubt. You'll feel yourself getting better and you wont even feel like youre cheating, it just feels like you've got a helper to fix up mistakes.

Last edited:
Back