Review after 6 Months and 2 Weeks

tundra1337

2019 Award Show Winner
Ive been using this cheat for half a year now and I dont regret instantly buying lifetime.
It was really different than all the other cheats I used before. First of all when I bought it, it was fully external and had no real menu. Before fantasy.cat I only used internal cheats(iniuria etc.) and always thought externals were unperformant and couldnt keep up with internal cheats.
Fantasy.cat really changed my mind.

Performance
The cheat really is good optimized for an external. I still get constantly 200fps when playing in fullscreen mode(1060 6gb, Ryzen 5). I dont use any visuals tho.

Aimbot / Humanizer

The aimbot(or humanizer as they call it) is one of the best I have used so far. Its fully customizable for every weapon(and weapon group).
It feels very legit and I nearly never get called out for cheating or aimbotting. It doesnt feel like its doing aiming for you but more like its just helping you. Im not saying its weak, you can actually turn up the settings, have a very strong aimbot but still look legit.

Triggerbot
The triggerbot is integrated in the humanizer. I dont use it often so I cant say much about it.
The only downside is that I think you cant use the triggerbot and dont have the humanizer aim for you so its not good for holding angles with awp. But maybe I just havent figured it out yet.

Visuals
The visuals are fully streamproof and you can change the colors and stuff. I dont use them at all so I cant say much about them. The downside is that you need to be in windowed mode to use them.
There is also a sound-esp which plays a sound when a enemy is near your crosshair. Its probably good for lan.

Community
The community is a small nice community.

I feel like the developer typedef(pretty sure hes/shes:thinking the only one) is always online. There are updates nearly every day and he/she is very fast at responding to issues or questions. You can tell that the developers really care about the cheat.
The developer also released the SDK not long ago. It allows every user to create their own plugins and share them with the rest of the community.

Security
The cheat is focused on security and pure legit cheating. It uses its own driver.
I cant really say much about but it feels really safe. This was one of the most important things for me.

Back